Chapter One

I Know You Can Come Better
Can Come Better Than That
So You Can Kill All That Loose Rap

How Many Times I Tell You "Don't Come To Me."?
You Bring Me All Of That Jealousy
Cause You Got Envy (Don't Hate Me Baby)
Talk Smack Behind My Back
And Then When You See Me
To Try To Come Up And Talk To Me (Don't Talk To Me)
I'm Not Saying Nothing, Nothing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaliyah Pov.

I walked down the school hallways, all these whistles came from dogs called me. I walked there aggravated by them. I rolled my eyes at them and kelp walking down the hallway.. Until I say Daniel Simmons.. The hottest guy in high school. He's the eye candy for every girl. The way he plays these thots have me laughing. I like him but he likes to play on these girls mainly anyone he has the time to play. I walked to my music class with my home girl Kayla Mckanzie.. 

"Wassup Kanzie..", I said hugging her calling her by her middle name. 

"nothing.. Just living life Jacob tripping today tho..", She said being over dramatic with the Jacob part. Jacob is her boyfriend since 3 months now. I can't see why she dates him he's a jerk kinda like Daniel Simmons. Daniel likes to be the player and the main star of the football team. While Jacob is the lame brain idiot on the basketball team.

"He's a little lame brain son of a-", I started to preach about Jacob ignorance.

"shut your bitch ass up", I heard a male squeaky yet annoying voice say out of the wind. 

I turned around and saw Jacob Latimore. ugh..

"Talk shit to my baby?", Jacob asked trying to get me fired up.. 

"Jacob shut the fuck up you little bastard", I said loud enough for the teachers could hear. The wrong teacher heard me though Mr. Smith..He's the rapist of Milestone High. My only reaction was Dicknipples! I tried o run but i was the attention of the lion, there was no turning back.