blurpmeepyeetnomnomnomnomnomnom!!!!!!!!!

A/N  hi so ya i dont own harry potter you now that if i did sirius wolud'nt have died like why jk why welp blurp -liv

snape snape severes snape pov

snape decided to go look for other death eaters that survived he new one of them was greyback and narssisa but she didn't really count as a death eater she was just doing it because of lucis but then snape is pulled out of his thought when he sees a boy at the brim of the forest he thought it was just some random student so ignored him but he new if he want a good reputation at Hogwarts he'd have to help a few new of his innocent including potter granger and a very few of dumbledor's close  allies including mcgonagall lupin but weasley was to thick headed even with granger and potter constantly telling him. snape  got closer to the student to be carfull in ca's they had there wand on hand but he simply gaped at the sight an almost unconscious boy no this was a dream it cant be real suddenly the boy fell unconscious he stop'ed him before he hit the ground snape couldn't believe it the boy who lived the chosen one the golden boy why...but.... what... is he doing here. he looked at his arm and could tell it was a werwolf bite so he got himself bit by greyback no doubt how stupid of course he goes for death eaters after he won the wizarding world , welp  i guess i'll have to take him to poppy.

A/N so ya sorry for the short chapter um its almost time for school so ya  meep-liv