Choices

It was my birthday yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this..? What... Why.." I try to comprehend what was going on. I stare at my sofa filled with packed suitcases, "hinata it's not what it looks like!!" He says grabbing my arm And leading me to the suitcases, as he struggles to open it, the tears won't stop coming out, I cry and cry, I've never felt so humiliated. "Hinata! It's not like that! Please, stop crying. Look at me, hinata" he says holding my wailing face up at him. My eyes widen as the tears stay still, he stares at me before saying "I'm not going anyw-" "sorry, is this a bad time" a voice said from behind me. I gasp in horror as i knew this voice too well not to miss. I didn't get to hear what Naruto said, though my eyes are fixated on him as though he is the only one in the world, I can't put it into words how scared I am. I take a deep breath as the voice gets closer and closer to me. "What beautiful hair you have" it says. I felt it take a strand of my hair that stuck out in the back of my scarf and took a sniff of it. Again, I jolted but my eyes are fixated on Naruto, as though he was my field of protection. Wait, Naruto.. Though I'm staring at him, I'm not concentrating on him. I look into Naruto's eyes, and saw anger staring back at me. "You have no idea how long I've waited to snap your neck in half......Arenki!" Naruto shouted. Naruto, wait, stop! He wants you, YOU is what he's after! Hinata, you have to get Naruto out of here! "Ora, sorry but who are you?" Arenki laughs "What do you want, Arenki" I say as quickly as possible. He turns me to him "ne, it's rude to talk to people when your back is to them, Hinata" he says seriously digging his nails into me. my eyes twitched and slowly pain started to show on my face. It hurt, but it was bearable. I could feel the steam coming off Naruto's head, he's getting angry, I need to do something quick. "Why you-?!" Naruto shouted. "Stay back!" I shouted while Naruto jolted abit but didn't move. "hinata...?" He muttered. " I just wanted to say hi" Arenki yawned. "But this is annoying me, hinata" he says seriously and digs he hand into me again. I showed the same expression. He was hurting harder and harder, it was getting difficult to hide my pain. "Make me laugh Hinata" he laughs.

I'm at my limit

"stop!! It hurts!!" I shout. There was silence. Arenki broke it, he laughed harder

"Did you not just hear what she said? Get your mother fucking hands off her!" Naruto shouts through his gritted teeth. "Hinata, I've had enough of just standing here" Naruto grabs a vase and tips it over his palm, then lunging at Arenki. Surprisingly it hit, Arenki started bleeding, "what's with that?" Arenki fake laughs "your only human, so how did you manage to hit me." He says replaying the scene over and over again. he must be jokin, he had so much time to move .. But why didn't he. "Cus I'm no human" Naruto says. Oh no, don't say it Naruto! Don't say it. "I'm Uz-" he starts. "Stop!" I shout. What am I doing. "Arenki if it's me you want then here" hinata shut up. "I'm.. Right here" my hands automatically come up, parallel to each other. I closed my eyes tight waiting for something to happen. I had a mini heart attack as a warm hand grabbed on to my arm and pulled me back and pushing itself forward as if it were taking my place, my eyes shot open as I saw a blonde haired in front of me weaving a sign as I crashed into the sofa and fell on the suitcases, it hurt. I fiddled in place trying to get over the pain I just felt, which will defiently leave a bruise. Ah Naruto, I look up at him as two shadow clones jump at Arenki from above and behind. "I dare you to touch her again!" Naruto shouts as he holds one fist to Arenki's face. "Okay okay, I got it. Hinata's yours, right!?" He puts his hands up in defence, is it wrong that I blushed when he said that. He seemed like he wasn't finished but when Arenki opened his mouth Naruto kicked his face with his shoe. My jaw fell open, why, why, why! Arenki looked shocked too, his blood was scattered all over me. I look at Naruto and he looks as if someone tried to hurt sakura-San... Or if someone tried to hurt ... Me. "That's not the only reason why I'm pissed!!" He grabs Arenki by his collar. "You killed so many innocent people!" Naruto punched him as Arenki falls back but still on his feet, with blood squirting out. "You hurt my friends" Naruto shouts and did an uppercut. "More importantly, you played with Hinata!!" And punched him so hard the he fell into the wall. I saw a smirk on Arenki's face, no Naruto back away he's just playing with you. I run up to Naruto and wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him back, I'm glad he didn't see my face I was boiling red, though he was angry. "Get off me, hinata. I'll kill him" he says trying to get out my grasp, it was really tough but I managed to keep him still. "I-it-s o-ok-ay" I say as I struggle to stop him.

BANG BANG BANG. Everything goes silent. Was that the door?Arenki smirks at me then disappears as I fall to the ground in a pool of His blood. I take a deep breath, I feel so relieved. "It's probably shizuku" Naruto whispers. "what should we do" he continues, at first I thought it was a good IdEa to just leave her but.. Naruto.. Looks like he's in pain. Naruto's waiting for my reply trying his best to hide his pain from me, I stare at his knuckles which should severely be damaged. "Open it" I say. "Eh" he responds. "We're both injured, we need someone to take care of us for now" I say. "I'm fine!" He responds quickly. "Naruto-kun!" I whisper shout. He gave me a second glance as he walked to the front door. He opened quickly as Shizuku stumbled in, she looked at me in horror, at first I was confused but I looked down at myself, covered in blood which isn't even mine. I prepared for a scream and closed my eyes. I hear a smack and my eyes shot open. Tears filled Shizuku's eyes, the guilt I felt was unbelieveable, seeing her in this state was a lot to take in. I stood up quickly "shizuku I'm fine! This.. This isn't what you think it is.. I..I-" a sting of pain filled my arms as it goes numb. I fall to the floor as Naruto hurries to my side, he puts his hand on my arm, it felt so weak. "Shizuku, please I know your scared but can you help us" I say as blood drips from my clothes. She cries again, "shizuku, please" Naruto asks. She looks down at us as each of her tears sparkle down her cheek. She bites her lip and nods.

Shizuku lead me into my bedroom not saying a word. "Take off your top" I did what I was told. "Leave your vest on" she says. I took off my top revealing the scratch marks Arenki scarred into me. Shizuku winced as she touched it. " Don't worry, I'm fine" I say putting a hand on hers. "Hinata what happend?" She asks wrapping bandages around my arm. should I tell her? She has every right to know.. "Well.. You see" I say clearing my throat. ........

Shizuku's P.O.V

"I..i" hinata was stuttering but it wasn't the same as normal ones, it was as if something was stopping her, as if she was stopping herself. "Hinata..?" I say, accidently pressing on her wound. She winced for a second and out came constant coughs sounding worse each time. "Hinata!" I shout patting her back. That's what she was holding back. "Naruto, get in here!" I shout from her bedroom. I don't think he heard me because he was having a shower but I'm glad he didn't, I almost forgot that hinata is only wearing a vest, I know it's fine to wear that but for hinata she would defiently have a heart attack. Hinata kept coughing and coughing, I ran into the kitchen and poured a glass of water and tried to find cough syrup. When I came back to her she had fainted but still lightly coughing in her sleep. I smiled at her, wait why am I smiling she almost coughed herself to death but even so, Hinata's arm and naruto's knuckles were injured, what's really going on?!

10 minutes later

WHY ISNT HE OUT YET! I banged on his bathroom door, I blushed as I did. "Naruto, can you hear me" I knocked on the door. No reply. I knock again. "Naruto?" I say. I heard footsteps and I smiled as it came closer to the door but then.. It just.. Stopped. "Naruto?" I heard a snigger, I felt a vein had just popp right then, "NNAAAARRUUUUTOOO!!" I say clicking me fingers and neck as evil aura spread around me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm coming out" he shouts opening the door a little to his wet hair. I blushed. "Open the door properly" I blush. "No, I'm only wearing a towel. Ooh, but you knew that Shizuku. So, what, are you planning to do now?" Naruto says jokingly, I blush furiously. Wait why am I blushing, hinata is in the other room AND she's unconscious. "Don't joke around! Hinata is .... She's" I say trembling. Naruto's eyes grew wide. And when I mean wide I mean like, wide. "I.." I started but all I see is a half naked Naruto run past me. I turn my head to his direction, I see him picking up hinata as if she was a fragile vase. "Shizuku! How did she-!" He shouted but I ran towards him saying " she just started coughing and the fainted. His face slowly started to relax. "Naruto?" He looked so relived. "Why are you so calm!? She's still unconscious!!" I shout. "No, it sometimes happens with her" he says as I stare at her. "side effects, i bet" he whispers. "W-what did you just say?" I ask. I was shocked, extremely shocked, what is this, side effects for what! "What did you say, Naruto! Awnser me!" I shout, he shook his head, "nothing."

Third p.o.v p.o.v

Little did they know that they were being watched, Since the beginning.

"So, they can fight."