Chapter 1

Kin thinks that he has a problem.  

As of late, it's kind of coming at him as the serious type, the sort of problem that he can't just try to shove to the back of his head and pretend to ignore until the end of time.  He knows because he's done just that, and it doesn't seem to be working at all.  In fact, it seems to taunt him by getting worse with each and every passing second.           

"Kin, could you get my back for me?"

The question that he's been dreading all day punches him hard in the gut, making him draw in a sharp breath.  

Uneasily, Kin shifts his gaze to his roommate, who is staring back at him expectantly.  As usual, Pong has his shirt partly rolled up, revealing his very naked back.  Kin's widened eyes unconsciously flicker to the expanse of milky white skin ahead of him, which looks so tantalizingly smooth and soft.  Well, he knows for a fact that it is because he has first hand experience with touching that silky skin, given that he's been rubbing lotion on Pong's back almost every night since they became roommates.       

Kin gulps.

"I can't!" Kin eventually yells in a roaring volume.

Pong jumps at his sudden ear-splitting yelp, his mouth slightly hanging open as he gapes at him.  

Shit.  

Mentally cursing at himself for acting like a dysfunctional idiot, Kin frantically tries to come up with a good excuse. 

"I'm...uhh...still traumatized.  You know.  By the whole online selling thing.  With cream.  Yeah, cream!  Cream...seeing cream makes me feel sad.  Really sad," Kin stammers without stopping.

He cringes, recognizing that he just sounded like a dimwitted moron, before clamming up.  In the ensuing silence, Pong settles his gaze on him, the confused look on his face steadily turning into one of blatant concern.  

"Oh, I'm sorry," Pong apologizes after a short while, his sincere voice oozing with regret.  "I didn't know it was that bad."    

Now Kin feels like a grade-A jerk, but he's pretty sure that's way better than being a horny pervert, which would inevitably happen if he decides to take back his words and help Pong with his nightly skincare routine.  Seeing a frown work its way across Pong's face is starting to crumble his resolve, though, so he does the first thing that pops up in his head that would get him out of his pickle.      

"It's okay!  I'm just...uhh...gonna call it a night now."

Without further ado, Kin instantly lays on his bed and yanks all the covers on top of himself so that he's completely buried from head to toe.  He probably just made Pong feel a whole lot worse and wants to violently smack himself for doing so (and definitely would have if Pong hadn't been in the room there with him).