The Question

Katie's POV

I couldn't help but smile as I saw Caleb walking up the stairs. I noticed Taylor staring at me. She does it a lot, so I don't really mind it anymore. I watch as Caleb tries to get Taylor's attention, but fails to do so. "Of course she wouldn't pay attention." I think. "Hello?" Caleb says again. Finally, Taylor snaps back into reality. As the two have conversation, I stare at Caleb.

Taylor's POV
I sit for the rest of class without saying a word. By the time class was over, I was still in shock. "Why me? How does he even know who I am?" So many questions flooded my mind. Eventually, people start leaving the classroom. Katie gets up and walks down the stairs, towards the door. I start to do the same when something stops me immediately. "Hey can I talk to you for a minute?" I hear Caleb ask. "Um... sure." I respond, turning around to face Caleb. "You probably already know who I am." Caleb says. "Everyone knows who you are Caleb." I say sarcastically. "Ok so you do know who I am?" He asks with a smile on his face. "Obviously." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm just gonna get it over with. Do you wanna hang out sometime?" These words took me by surprise. "Are you asking me out?" I ask. "Maybe." Caleb smirked. "Not interested. Sorry." I say, starting to walk away.
Caleb's POV
"Wait!" I yell, grabbing her shoulder. "Damn. I don't even know her name." I think. "Yes?" She says irritated. "Um... what's your name again?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck. All she does is stare at me in disbelief. I realize how much of a douchebag I sounded like, so I said something else. "Look, I know you may not be interested in me, but I'm into you. A lot. So maybe you could give me a chance. Please." I grab her hand. "Don't touch me!" The girl screams. She breaks out of my grip and sprints towards the door. "Jesus christ! What did I ever do to her?" I look forward astounded.

A/N another chapter done😎 this is honestly so fun to write. i've maybe been writing it instead of doing my school work, but we don't talk about that. i've got more ideas, so i'll keep writing it during school🤫 bye peeps✌️