Blue or pink Collar?

Blixer POV

'Why was he treating me so nicely I almost killed him!!! But here he is forgiving me and fixing my arm.' We started to walk towards the huge glowing tree of life. Cyan put his hand on the bottom layer of the tree and then his hand started to glow a very light blue color. He turned to me and said "hopefully I can fix your arm like I did to the rest of the corruptions" with a slight smile before turning into serious expression. He touched my arm and once he did I felt Extremely comfortable. My arm started to glow the same light blue color as Cyan's Palm. I felt really sleepy all of a sudden but I stayed awake to see my arm glow just a little longer before falling asleep. "It's ok to fall asleep this happens when ever I-" Cyan was cut off by everything turning black but I was so comfy. "Goodnight" 

Time skip!

I woke up in a bed in a room with white walls. I looked at the bed I was in and then the room. The blanket was a picture of the neon blue cube with my old crown. 'What?!? They're already making merchandise of cyan?!?! It's only been a few... Uh... How long ago was that?' Anyway looking in the room there was some posters of Some band that had "Ø " as they're logo. In the corner of the room there was a desk with papers on it. In front of the bed was a closet that was half open, full of um girls...cloathes.....? I walked over to the papers on the desk. There was one paper with a grocery list, another with Anncent pink readings. One paper had a bunch of questions with some of them checked off. The ones that were not checked off read: "how powerful? How long? Male or female? Can disassemble arms? Can fly? Can corrupt anything? Extra boring stuff." None of them seemed relatively safe. I saw a spikey collar glowing blue on the desk. I put it on, when I put it on it turned pink. He frowned at the thought of "can corrupt anything? "  I really didn't want to know what would happen to cyan if we came in contact again, would he get corrupted??? "Hey Blixer if you don't mind, those are very personal heh!" Said a familiar voi- oh wait it's just Cyan.

Cyan POV

Uh those are confidential..... "Oh! These papers???" "Um yeah?" "Sorry. But Ima still read them." Blixer stubbornly whispered and looked down at more papers. I walked over and glared at him and then saw my old collar. I used to wear that collar when I was uh...... Going through a phase. But why was he wearing it??? It was glowing pink though, I don't remember it doing that. Um.i reached for the collar but he backed up saying something along the lines of " Don't do that you'll get corrupted! Or something." I still reached for the collar and got a hold of it. When I grabbed the pink collar again it stared to glow blue then it turned that cyan collar. "Heh ironic!" I said while looking at the blue collar before giggling a bit. I looked up at Blixer he gave me a smile back so I grabbed the glowing collar and put it back on him. It started to chip away at the blue and turned a slight tint of pink, Definitely not as much pink as last time. Blix looked down at the newly panted collar and frown and with a very shaky voice said "grEat." His voice cracked. He was almost about to cry so I imidately pulled him into a huge hug it was kind of just insitint ya know? "Don't be so sad blixy!" I said I could fell his body start to get warm but I didn't care that just made me hug him tighter. He pushed me away and asked where the bathroom was. I told him it was right outside this room. I saw he had no tears in his eyes anymore, but was blushing a bit. "Weirdo" I said before I giggled. He walked out of the room and Into the hallway then the bathroom. He closed the door that lead to the bathroom and so I sat down at the paper desk. I looked at the questions about Blixer and wrote down "LOVEABLE?!?!" Before crumbling the paper and threw it into the trash. Like it was a basketball out of embarrassment. If he ever checks the trash I'm dead. I started to hear mumble from the bathroom. Ah Blixer is talking to himself! Heh cute uwu.