I got home and told Olivia about the party she agreed to coming. We were talking and watching movies together. I went upstairs later and i got a text from the girls groupchat:

I went downstairs to see if Olivia was ready and then we headed to the mall we bought outfits and messed around when we were done we went back to Devyns and we did eachothers makeup

I went downstairs to see if Olivia was ready and then we headed to the mall we bought outfits and messed around when we were done we went back to Devyns and we did eachothers makeup. " So... You and Colby huh?" Kat asked me "How'd you know?" I asked "You guys have been hanging out almost everyday of course something would have happened." she said "Fine. He asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes" i sighed "Yes! Finally!!" she yelled i rolled my eyes at her playfully. "I wonder what will happen tonight" She said before winking at me "Kat!" i was annoyed by that but i let it go we got ready finally after about 3 hours.
My outfit:⬇️

Makeup:

Hair:

We headed to the Traphouse and walked in I saw Colby in the kitchen talking to someone "Hey Ava!" He said "Hey!" i responded

We headed to the Traphouse and walked in I saw Colby in the kitchen talking to someone "Hey Ava!" He said "Hey!" i responded. He pecked my lips and turned back to a guy with brown hair. "This is Griffin" He told me " Hey Im Ava!" I said and shook his hand. "Hey! Are you guys dating?" He asked Colby and I. We looked at eachother and nodded our heads "Yeah." We both said in unison. "Cool!" Griffin said "Im happy for you guys" He added. "Have you guys seen Xepher?" He asked us. Colby shook his head. "I think shes in the other room." I replied. "Thanks" He said and he left leaving Colby and I alone in the kitchen. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. I giggled at him and he smiled. "So how was you day?" He asked me "Good actually. How about yours?" I replied " I don't know. Im still trying to figure out how we're going to tell the fans.. and i still feel bad. I hate when fans hate on people.." He said. I jumped of the counter and looked in his ocean blue eyes "Colby.. Its not your fault and i told you.. I dont care about the hate." he smiled at me "You make everything better" His smile got bigger and he kissed me. The kiss started to deepen we pulled away and he grabbed my hand and took me to his room i saw Kat wink at me i just ignored her and followed Colby.

He closed the door behind him and started kissing me he pushed me against the door gently without breaking the kiss he pulled away once again and he leaned over so he git closer to my ear "Jump" He demanded while whispering i jumped and wrapped my legs around him he took me to his bed and layed us down so he was on top of me he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance i wanted to tease him so i denied it he grabbed my butt which made me gasp he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth i felt him smile. Our tongues were now fighting for doninance. He took of my dress and i tugged at his shirt signaling him to pull it off he took it of and he unclipped my bra and threw it across the room aswell as the dress and his shirt i tugged at the buckle on his jeans and took it off we were both completely naked now. Colby started kissing my jaw to my neck and he sucked on my sweetspot i moned quite loud but the music was louder. He kissed all whe way down to my thighs and left a few hickeys there too he got closer to my 🐱 and he started his "eating" i was a moaning mess. When he was done he kissed my lips again he then grabbed a condom from his drawer and put it on he lined up to my entrance and looked at me i nodded and he thrusted into me and i tugged at his hair making him groan. I grabbed the sheets on his bed."C-Colbyy" I moaned "Thats not my name babygirl" He moaned aswell "Daddyy" I said he smiled and I felt a knot in my stomach "Im gonna-" I couldn't finish my sentence "One second babygirl" he said then he pulled out he stuck a finger inside of me and started fingering me. He added another finger "Cum for me babygirl" he said i came on his fingers he threw away his condom and we cleaned up and got dressed. We walked back downstairs hand in hand there was nobody there anymore except for the usual people. We saw Olivia and Brennen making out on the couch and we laughed quietly. "Okay Liv that's enough we have to go" i said said to her. "No I wanna stay here" I shook my head at how drunk she was. "I'll see you later okay?" Colby said before giving me a kiss. "Okay" I said and put Olivia in my car and drove back home.

A/n: Thank you guys for reading this is the first smut i ever wrote and i know its bad but i tried this a longer chapter so i hope you guys enjoyed. Also sorry i was gone for so long but im back!!
Luv Ya!
Word count: 1016