Chapter 1

It was currently 8:30 in the morning on Saturday and I was scrolling through tik tok. Suddenly a video of josh Richards popped up on my for you page.

Josh Richards is pretty much the love of my life I'm always stalking his tik tok and instagram. Even though he'll never notice me I still take my time to dm him and comment on his post hoping for a response.

Recently he's been collabing with this girl named Nessa Barrett and everyone ships them together, except me of course. I hate nessa I despise her so much only because she hangs out with josh. She's so pretty and so perfect it makes me hate her guts. It's pretty obvious that her and josh like each other but I still have hope for me and josh.

I'm not very popular on tik tok I only have 14k followers and 596.4k likes and nessa has 1.4m followers and 41.3m likes. I had a post from about 2 weeks ago that got 1m views though and 123k likes so hopefully I can blow up again then finally get attention from josh. There's also this other tik toker who's really cute also. His names Payton moormeier. So if josh and nessa do get together I guess I'll have a backup ;).

Authors note:
Sorry about how boring this chapter was but trust me it'll get better :)