“ Fuck Y/N that feels so good,” Jack groaned starting to thrust his hips up matching your rhythm, you nodded in response leaning down and kissing him deeply moaning against his lips as you continued to slam you hips down onto him. He was right this felt amazing every nerve in you was alight with pleasure and you couldn’t contain your voice at all, you did know if anyone else was in the bunker and for their sake let’s hope there wasn’t. Suddenly, Jack’s hands moved up your back and he held you to him as he flipped you over the soft duvet pushing up against your back, managing to keep himself inside you he carried on thrusting into you adjusting the angle slightly his cock pushing up against your sweet spot making you cry out in pleasure. You definitely didn’t expect this feeling Jack plough into you roughly and with an inhuman speed you could already feel a knot building in your stomach, he lowered his head into the crook of your neck hearing his deep grunts right by your ear.

“ Oh shit Jack... yes!... Just like that!” You cries out wrapping you legs around his waist your toes curling and your arms around his back nails digging into his perfect skin which only seemed to drive him on more. Your orgasm hit you like a truck your vision going completely white as you arched your back off the bed and your slick walls clenched around him, he continued to pound you as you rode it out his thrusts becoming slightly uneven signalling he was close too. The over stimulation almost had you in tears but then Jack made one last deep thrust inside you moaning into your ear as he filled you with hot cum the lights in the bunker flickering for a second, that must’ve been one hell of an orgasm but coming to think of it you wondered if he had ever had one before. He led on top of you for a moment the both of you panting heavily, eventually you loosened your grip on him and he pulled out a small whimper escaping you as he did.

“ That was amazing,” Jack said breathlessly collapsing next to you on the bed.

“ Yeah it was! How’d you know how to do that?” You asked rolling on your side to face him seeing the curls of his hair stuck to the sweat of his forehead. He shrugged and slid one arm back underneath your head pulling you closer to him.

“ Just instinct,” He said smiling down at you, you smiled back placing a soft kiss on his lips before resting the side you your head on his chest listening to his still erratic heartbeat. You would fall asleep then and there but knowing the boys would be back soon it was probably a bad idea. Shit yeah, they can’t be that far away.

“ We should probably get cleaned up before Sam and Dean get back,” You suggested propping yourself up on one elbow. Jack nodded and climbed off your bed gathering up his various bits of clothing throwing his top and boxers back on.

“ Thank you Y/N,” He said with a huge goofy smile before existing the room closing the door ever so slightly behind him. Completely exhausted you led on the bed for a couple of minutes still cooling down, definitely have to do that again you thought to yourself finally flinging your legs over the edge of the mattress wobbling a little as you stood upright. You hobbled over to your chest of draws pulling out a oversized t-shirt and just throwing it over yourself just to cover up for the walk from here to the shower, stepping out of your room with a bundle of spare clothes and towels you made you way to the shower thankfully no one saw you on the way there. Waiting for the water to warm up you caught the sight of yourself in the mirror several purple bruises peppered over your neck, nothing you couldn’t cover up with makeup but they were pretty impressive. Taking the shirt off you saw there were bruises the size of his fingers over you hips starting to appear, they would be harder to explain if anyone ever saw them. Stepping in the shower you sighed in relief as the hot water ran over your slightly aching body taking the dirt still left on you from the hunt and sweat off your body.

After a good scrub you felt a whole lot cleaner but just stood there under the water, how that witch got smashed against the wall was still bothering you massively. You were pretty sure you didn’t do it I mean it made no sense, nothing like that had ever happened before you weren’t psychic or anything and if you were you’d probably have noticed my now. The thing with the necklace made no sense either, it was one of the scariest things ever more than almost getting killed, three times, just because you didn’t know where the pain was coming from and you didn’t know how to stop it. Snapping out of your thoughts you switched off the water and stepped out wrapping a towel around your body as you dried your hair throwing it up after and then drying your body off, you changed into a different over sized black top and some shorts underneath you couldn’t see then though. Not hearing Sam and Dean come back in you walked out the shower not bothering to cover up your neck, by the sound of it no one else was in the bunker either which was kinda surprising.
After drying off your hair and covering the hickeys up with concealer, it didn’t completely cover it but for anyone who wasn’t looking for them they were pretty hard to notice, you headed to the library not able to shake the thought from the back of your head that you had been the one to throw the witch across the room. Surely if there was anything about what you experienced it would be in there for sure, they have something on everything by the looks of it. You ran your fingers across the old spines of the books as you read the words nothing popping out in particular until you got to one on psychics pulling if from the shelf blowing some dust off the top of the pages, it looked like one of the older books in here the pages and crinkled and fragile. Sitting down at one of the long tables you opened the book up and began reading, like most of the other books in here it was full of colour illustrations.