2

"it's... already morning?" felix fluttered his eyes and looked at his phone. it was 6:21 AM. he widen his eyes. he wasn't surprised because it was already morning. but it's because of his wallpaper.

"lix, you're already awake?" changbin asked, walking inside the room. "binnie.. when did we took this picture?" he showed his wallpaper. it was him kissing changbin's cheek at a park. it was 2 years ago at the start of their relationship. changbin's heart dropped when he forgotten about it. but he kept thinking positive. maybe trying to think positive. "oh it's from 2 years ago," changbin said, sighed. "also, get ready because i'm going to show you somewhere, beautiful !" changbin ran up to him which made felix happier and nodded.

not that long after felix finally got out of his room. he was wearing a white t-shirt, long jeans and a beret. he looked gorgeous. his blond hair and soft skin. his soft light pink cheeks. "you look stunning baby, let's go now !" changbin held his hand and dragged him out, walking to somewhere. "here, it will be very gorgeous. you'll love it !" changbin assures and felix was excited. oddly enough, he was pretty exhausted somehow. but it doesn't matter for him, he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. they were walking towards a bush? why did changbin took him there?

they both walked towards the bushes and walked through it. inside there were tunnels to a balcony. where were they? they walked to the balcony and.. it was gorgeous. it was a view of a lake, around it there were tons of grass and colorful flowers. and the sky. it was blue, really blue. "c-changbin it's so.." "i know, this is why i took you here," changbin glanced at him, holding his waist and pulling him closer. the fact that their faces were close enough. then, their lips were touching. "i love you.." felix whispered against his lips before suddenly falling towards changbin. he collapses and changbin catches him. "felix? y-you're okay??" changbin widen his eyes in fear, sweating so much. "oh my god.." changbin quickly carried him, bridal style and ran out from the place. he ran to the nearest hospital. "please quickly, help him please.." he begged.

after hours of waiting, the doctor finally let him inside. "he's fine for now, but we diagnosed him with.. alzheimer" changbin heart dropped again, tears were already in his eyes slowly flowing through his cheeks. "he will only live until.. age 30.." the doctor said. he's 24 which means.. he only has 6 years left. changbin broke down in tears, knowing he won't be together forever. "i-is.. there a cure?.." changbin asked, his tears flowing more when the doctor shakes his head. "his memories will fade away slowly, right when his brain slowly stop functioning which causes him to not being able to do all everyday things. to the point his heart will stop beating." the doctor assures. changbin sniffled. his only love of his life. he loved him so much. "right.. i'll spend my times with him. making good memories even though it will be faded away.." changbin sobs, walking towards felix. he kneeled down and buried his face on the bed, crying and sobbing.

"what happened.." felix woke up, sitting up to see changbin fell asleep. he was sleeping through his tears. felix looked around to see he was inside the hospital. he really didn't remembered what happened. but he remembered the view changbin showed him. he smiled. but he didn't know what actually happened to him. he didn't know he had alzheimer.

"i love you too much, god had to let you go from me."

—to be continued