part 58 | internship pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Asui-san! Kirishima-kun!" he gasped when she was at his side, forming an explosion within her hand that was directed to impact his face.

"You should stop worrying about others, Midoriya-san, and start worrying about yourself, you selfless person!!" she shouts, he shouts when the explosion sent him flying backwards, she used the momentum to shoot herself into the air before landing on the ground and skidding to a stop, Present Mic grinned.

"And it's easy to determine who today's winner is going to be! It's basically a one sided battle, a 1 v 4, and this single person is easily defeating the other four without putting any real effort." the others glare at him but she just chuckled softly while shrugging.

"It's true. Plus, you guys asked for it. Fortunately, I can't beat you senseless, or else I'll be in trouble." she laughs when she heard them sigh in relief, they raise a brow when they see her pull her mask down before touching her chest "This one goes out to you, Present Mic-sensei!" he hums as he tilts his head.

"What?" she takes a deep breath before grinning.

"YEAAAH!!!!" she screamed out, Present Mic's grin grew when he saw and heard Kyoshu use his signature move, literally screaming at the top of his lungs to render his opposing targets useless "ARE YOU GUYS GIVING UUUUPP?!?!" she continued, watching as they groveled to the ground, covering their ears so they could block out her loud shouts.

"This is torture!!" Kirishima shouts "Why did we agree to fight her again?!"

"Because she's the closest thing, along with Togata-senpai, to being the no. 1 hero!" they then watch as she shot towards them, her hands trailing across the ground before throwing her arm up, an explosion being created and throwing them back. They all couldn't help but shudder when her hair moved out of the way and briefly revealed her magenta eyes, her eyes just boring into theirs with this insane and excited look in them.

"Come at me, oh dear heroes!!" she exclaimed, the areas around her exploding in the process. They all sweat drop.

'Have mercy...'

...

...

"Ah hahaha...! I see I went a little overboard." Kyoshu laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. Present Mic and herself began to sweat when they noticed that dozens of tick marks appear on her forehead, Kyoshu didn't wince when Recovery Girl slammed her cane onto Kyoshu's head, the same can't be said for Mic when she kicked him in his shin.

"A little? A little?! You went too far, Takeyama!" she then pointed at Mic, who was now shivering behind Kyoshu "And you! Stop things when you sense Takeyama's violence just seeping out! I know you know you can feel her killing intent! Look at them!" she shouts, showing the duo the damage Kyoshu did to them. They were littered with bruises, burn marks and even scratches, not to mention, the xray scanned she might have broken a few ribs.

"Um... m-my bad...?" they both flinch when they saw the fury in her eyes, she then let out a sigh.

"Scolding you won't do anything, because I know you'll just get too into it. But the next time you go this, I'll have to have s word with Nedzu to schedule your training instead of just doing it whenever." she flinched "Maybe even have you fight the third years instead." Mic and Recovery Girl blink when they felt excitement, they turn their heads and saw a yellow aura radiating out of her, signifying her excitement.

"Fight the third years...? How exciting!"

"I guess I'll scratch that." her mood dropped.

"What? No! I was kidding!" Mic chuckled as he watched Kyoshu start following Recovery Girl around, trying her best to change her mind about the last part, she really wanted to have spars with the third years, especially a rematch with Mirio, he was the best challenge she's had in awhile.