"Um, what's going on here?"

"These four asked if they could spar against me, so I was wondering if I could use one of the training grounds to show them how it's done." he hummed, rubbing his chin.

"Well, sure. I'll give you permission to use gym gamma, but I'll have to have a tea--" almost on cue, Mic appeared and pushed Aizawa to the side and smile brightly up at Kyoshu.

"I'll be happy to monitor the big listener and her fellow classmates, so don't you worry, Eraser! They'll be in good care!" Kyoshu had to put the four down in order to hold Aizawa by the back of his collar so that he wouldn't strangle Present Mic, who was currently on her back with his legs wrapped around her waist, one arm around her shoulders and the other pointing at Aizawa "Hey, hey, hey! Calm down yo!"

"I don't think you're making it better, Present Mic-sensei." Aizawa glared at him before letting out a sigh, realizing he was calming down, she put him down but Present Mic didn't dare get down.

"Fine, just don't cause to much noise, and don't cripple them, Takeyama. The last thing we need is them not being able to go to their internships the next day." she salutes.

"Rightyo, sensei." he hums before glaring at Present Mic.

"And you, keep them in check, and stop the sparring if Takeyama goes a little to far. Don't play favorites because you like her a lot." Mic pouts as he points at him.

"Says you, you like her as much as I do!" the four then watch the two bicker while Kyoshu blushed lightly at them before patting Aizawa's head.

"Now, now, please sensei's, settle down." they hmph at each other while Kyoshu flashed them a soft smile "Shall we get going to gym gamma? I'm now itching for a fight." Present Mic threw his fist up.

"Oh!" she laughed and carried him to the gym gamma, the other four awkwardly walking behind them. When they made it, Kyoshu was standing opposite from them as they stretched their arms and legs, she simply scoffed at them "On this corner, we have the competitors that challenged our crowd favorite! The problem child, Midoriya Izuku! Rainbow puke, Uraraka Ochako! Frog girl, Asui Tsuyu! And rock boy, Kirishima Eijirou!" Kyoshu chuckled when they all looked offended.

"Problem child/rainbow puke/frog girl/rock boy?" he then flashed Kyoshu a smile, who was adjusting her mask.

"And on the other side is the crowd favorite, the winner of the Sports Festival, the Growing Hero: Takeyama Kyoshu!" she slammed her closed fist into her open palm and emitted an explosion from it, smirking at her opposing targets.

"Y'all better put up a decent fight." the four of them got into fighting stances.

"We humbly ask for your guidance, Vice Class President!" they all exclaim, her smirk grows.

"Then watch carefully, dear classmates of mine!"

"Ready... start!" Midoriya stumbled backwards when she was already in front of him with her leg up, he had to move backwards in order to avoid the heel of her foot slamming down on top of his head. She couldn't help but click her tongue when he dodged so she did a backflip and landed on top of her hands and started spinning around, managing to hit Uraraka and Asui, she did wince when she slammed her feet into Kirishima's hardened body. She threw herself backwards before grinning and her body sinking through the floor, their eyes widened when they witnessed this.

"What the?!"

"Did her body just slip into the ground?!" she grinned as she appeared behind Uraraka, grabbing her by the back of her neck and slamming her down onto the ground.

"Yeah, I had to ask Togata-senpai how he manages with his quirk. All I really had to do was decrease my solid mass, doing that, I was able to slip through anything." Kirishima grits his teeth and goes to strike her, Asui also spitting her tongue out, intending to apprehend her. Their eyes widened when they both slipped through her, she grinned and jumped up, punching Kirishima in the nose and wrapping Asui's tongue around her wrist, pulling her arm back, Asui came flying towards her so she punched Asui in the gut "You guys are just full of openings!!"