Chapter 6: A Secret Is Revealed.

Start from the beginning

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Y/N gave off a low growl as he glared at Weiss.

Y/N: Yeah, what is your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy Me and T.S.R ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true...

Y/N: She's got a point Weiss.

???1: Hey, stop that Faunus!

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail, is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

???2: Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!

???3: You no-good stowaway!

The monkey Faunus was hanging upside down from the lamppost eating a banana.

???2: Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Y/N: He's not wrong...

Detective 1: Hey! Get down from there this instant!

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past the group, he winks at an astonished Blake as he continues to be chased by the officers.

Y/N: (Wait, he seems so familiar.)

Yang: Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes...

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase. Blake and Y/N stands still, lost in thought, then they come back to reality and followed their friends. They come around the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips. She looks up only to see the Faunus jump on to a building and disappear from her view.

Weiss: No, he got away!

Y/N: Maybe it's a good thing so you can stop stalking him.

Yang: Uhh... Weiss?

Yang pointed to the strange girl that was under Weiss. She finally sees that she fell on a smiling girl, which startles the heiress and she hastily gets up.

Penny: Sal-u-ta-tions!

Ruby: Um... hello.

Yang: Are you... okay?

Penny: I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking.

Y/N: Do you... wanna get up?

Penny: Yes! My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Ruby: Hi Penny. I'm Ruby.

Weiss: I'm Weiss.

Blake: Blake.