chapter 2

Hypno Steve's POV:
I was freaking out we needed to get sabre back. The guardian tried to calm me, "WOULD YOU STOP TRYING TO MAKE LIGHT OF THIS?! ALL THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT ARE BEING TAKEN FROM ME BEFORE MY EYES!! FIRST RAINBOW THEN ALEX NOW SABRE!" I screamed. I wanted to hit him. How dare he try to make this better?

Guardian of the spirit worlds POV:
Hypno steve was being dramatic, "listen hypno we are going to get them back I just need you to calm down," I said approaching the terrified Steve. He hit me making my hood fall, revealing my glowing white eyes. (AH!! HEROBRINE!! XD) I wanted to scream at him for that but I kept calm. I didn't need him panicking more. I calmly put my hood back up.

Sabres POV:
Things were going well but something made me feel uneasy. I didn't know if hypno steve and the guardian were ok. Bryan and lefty seemed to notice and walked over, "hey sabre you ok?" Bryan asked. I sighed deciding to be honest, "no. I'm worried about my friends back home," I said. He looked at lefty, "Well we need to figure out the coordinates to get you home," he said with an apologetic look. I shrugged, "I guess I can wait," I said.

Y'all know what time it is!!! I just wanted to say thank you for even starting to read this story ❤️♥️ I didn't expect my story to do well. Y'all blew that thought away XD love you guys baiiiii