Once the ball goes in I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name on my wrist then I jog over to the American outlaw fans. When I get to the fans I stand in front of them with my arms out stretched which causes the entire stadium to get dead silent.

"Alright Audi." Moe says. "That's enough."

I nod then I grab my hat trick ball before I head to the sidelines.

"I'll take that sub now." I say as I pass Tobin.

Tobin nods then she points at me and motions for a sub.

I continue walking to the bench and when I get there I head to Vlatko.

"Can I go put this in my locker?" I ask and hold up my hat trick ball

"Sure." Vlatko says. "You can shower as well if you want to."

I nod then start heading towards the tunnel and when I get to the tunnel I'm joined by Mal.

"How are you doing Mal?" I ask as I wrap my arm around her shoulders. "Honestly how are you doing?"

Mal and her boyfriend broke up after the Olympics.

Apparently he couldn't do the distance.

"I'm okay." Mal says as we walk into the locker room. "To be honest the worst thing is that I haven't had sex in so long."

"How long?"

"Since before the World Cup." Mal groans.

"Not even after the Olympics?" I question and Mal shakes her head.

"I think Lindsey and I were the only one's who didn't have sex that night."

"You do know you two could've fixed that problem." I say.

"I think we were both hoping to fix our relationships with our boyfriends so we didn't wanna jeopardize that."

"Do you think you'll go back to your ex?" I ask.

"No." Mal says and shakes her head. "He said some very hurtful things."

"Anybody you got your eye on?" I ask.

"Got any cute friends?"

"A few." I say as I put my stuff in my locker. "Are you showering too?"

"No I just have to use the bathroom." Mal says. "Speaking of which....

Mal sprints into the bathroom causing me to chuckle then I take off my kit and get in the shower.

I take a really long shower and once I'm done showering I dry off, put my necklaces on then put my earrings and nose ring in before I put my clothes on.

"Audrey you're needed for press stuff across the Hall." Kelley says.

Guess I took a really really really long shower.

I nod at Kelley then I head across the hall, sit behind my name tag, and wait for the questions with Megan and Alex.

"Megan what did you think of the boo's Audrey received in the introductions?" Someone asks.

"I thought it was unwarranted." Megan says. "I know it stemmed from that video that was leaked, but in actuality I was the one in the wrong in the video and Audrey had every right to be mad."

"Audrey what was your celebration about?"

"That was me telling the fans that no matter what the throw at me, no matter what they think of me, no matter how many death threats I get, I will always be here and there is nothing anybody can do to make me quit."

"You got death threats?" Alex asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "A fuck ton."

"Alright I think we're done here." Heif says.

I immediately get out of my seat and walk across the hall to the locker room

"Go away." Someone says and pushes me away from MY locker. "You're ruining Megan's day."

"Shut the fuck up." I say. "I got death threats because of something that was YOUR girlfriend's fault so excuse me for being a little fucking pissed...and what the fuck are you even doing in here? Go wait outside like the rest of Megan's family. You ain't special."

"ALRIGHT." Kelley yells causing everyone to turn towards her. "If you are not a player on the team then get out...NOW."

Everyone who isn't a player hurriedly leaves the room and once only the players are in the locker room Ash locks the door.

"Alright this shit ends now." Kelley says. "You are both adults so start fucking acting like it."

"What do you want us to do?" I question.

"Just say why you have an issue with Pinoe." Carli says.

"Shall I read out the entire text Megan sent my Mom?" I question. "Cause I have that shit memorized."

"Sure." Carli says so I start reciting from Memory.

"You just had to open your big mouth didn't you Hope." I recite. "You just couldn't keep your trap shut..."

"That doesnt seem too bad..." Ash mumbles.

"Oh it gets worse." I say then I stare straight at Megan and continue reciting the text that changed the way I look at Megan Rapinoe. "You know I thought having an abomination for a daughter was punishment enough for you, but I guess not. Maybe now US Soccer will punish you the way you deserve."

"YOU SAID WHAT." My Aunt's yell.

"I was upset." Megan says.

"I don't care that you called me an abomination Megan. I've heard that all my life." I say. "What really hurt me was that it was YOU saying it. You where one of my favorite aunts, but now...now I hope I never see you again."