Stefan ; imagine one

He turns you into a vampire.

Warnings: Blood-drinking, violent language.

Your boyfriend rushed towards you, and you felt the sharp points of his fangs start to dig into your neck. You whimpered and shot him up with vervain.

When he opened his eyes again, he was in a locked room, he didn't know where he was. All he knew was that there was a human, very near where he was. His eyes turned red at the smell of blood. He pounded on the door, only to flinch away when he felt the sting of vervain. "Let me out!" He shouted.

You were outside your room, and you flinched when you heard your boyfriend's yell

You were outside your room, and you flinched when you heard your boyfriend's yell. It was so unlike him to act this way. "Ignore him," Damon told you. "I can't." You said, tears flooding your eyes. He looked away, clenching his fists. You were in love with Stefan, but Damon couldn't help but fall in love with you. When, eventually, Stefan would decide to never go back to 'normal', Damon wanted to be there for you.

----

Stefan was starving. He had even bitten himself and had drunk his own blood before he passed out from the blood loss. If the people outside knew, would they let him out? Then he heard the door open. He heard you gasp. "Damon, he's..." "He's never gotten this bad..." "Oh my god, Damon's he's starving!" You said, and that was the last thing Stefan heard before he passed out.

When he opened his eyes again, there was a cup full of blood in front of him. He drank it quickly, but you saw his eyes turn red as he looked at you through the window. He rushed towards you. "Please...just a little more." He begged. You reached out to open the door, but then Damon pulled you back. "What are you doing? You can't feed him!" "Look at him!" You cried. Stefan was staring at you with hunger in his eyes, but you knew that inside, he loved you and didn't want to hurt you. "You're so fucking weak." Damon sneered, and you flinched back from him, offended. "Am I really weak for caring?" You asked him. You pulled your shirtsleeve up and opened the door.

------- 4 hours later.

You opened your eyes and saw red, then you blinked, and then realised that it was because you were a vampire. Then you turned toward Stefan, who looked at you with a heartbroken expression. "I'm so sorry." "You killed me. You killed me and turned me." "I didn't mean to. There's blood for you," he said sullenly. You hadn't noticed the blood bag in front of you before, but now that Stefan had pointed it out, you felt a strange hunger for the liquid.

"Mhm..." The blood slid down your throat smoothly, like the best whiskey you had ever tasted. "This is good..." Stefan was staring at you intently. "Do you want some?" "Mm... no. You'll probably need that and then some." "I'm okay." You tore the blood bag away from your lips. "Don't," you heard Damon warn. Stefan stiffened. "We don't know if he's back to normal yet." Stefan was curled up into a ball. "It's not as bad as before," he said. "Yeah, because you don't have a live human in front of you anymore." "I didn't mean it," he said dejectedly. "I never wanted to hurt Y/N." He sounded more and more detached from himself as he went on, and you were getting worried. You couldn't have him turn his off humanity off now, not when you had just turned into a vampire. "Stefan, hey. I'm here. I'm alive." "You're not alive. You're undead. That's even worse!" "It'll be hard, but I'll make it through. But you have to help me, okay? You can't turn it off now. You have to stay with me." "You're clearly a much better vampire than me... after twenty minutes."