Chris Daniels-stupid

y/n pov-
We were all chilling in the hotel room. Me, Chris, quinton, and Ryan. I was sitting on Chris's lap, playing with his fingers. "Hey does anyone wanna go to the mall?" I ask, looking up. Everyone agreed, so we all got ready, and went downstairs. When we got to the mall, I grabbed Chris's hand, and started walking towards Victoria's Secret. "Woah woah, you didn't say you needed anything from there." He said, backing away. "Come On Baby, it's not that bad." I say, and I drag him into the store. I went straight to the bra section, looking for what I needed. Chris stayed right by me. He was acting weird. Probably because a whole bunch of girls were staring at him. I wouldn't blame them. I noticed that he randomly grabbed a bra, and started walking over to me. "I like this one." He says, handing it to me. "I'm not a DD." I say, and I put it back. "Don't be so stupid Chris. My boobs aren't that big." I say, and start moving on to shirts. I check out, and leave the store. Chris holding my hand. We meet up with the boys. "What took you guys so long?" Ryan asks, laughing. "This stupid head wasn't using his brain the whole time we were in there." I say, talking about Chris. "I'm sorry that there was so much to look at, and I couldn't handle it." He says. I slap his arm. "Let's go back to the hotel." I say, taking his hand in my once again.