Teasing Him: Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Why did you buy me a present?" Xuan Lu looked at Yibo.

"Jiejie." Yibo smiled. "It's your birthday. Why won't we buy something for you? You such an amazing person."

"Thank you Yibo." Xuan Lu smiled.

"Jiejie, it's for you." Jiyang and Hao Xuan gave separate gifts to her.

"Shijie," Zhan called. "Are you expecting some gift from me too?"

"Of course." Xuan Lu winked. "I expected gift only from you."

"Then I am sorry." Zhan titled his head. "I forgot to buy you a present."

"No worries ZhanZhan." Xuan Lu smirked. "I am going to give your favorite t-shirt to Ziyi. It fits her perfectly."

"Shijie!" Zhan shouted. "You are so cruel."

Pouting, Zhan took out a heart pendant necklace.

"Here you go Shijie." Zhan put the necklace around her neck. "It looks good on you, isn't it Wang Yibo?" Zhan said looked at Yibo who was watching how close the siblings were.

"Yes. It looks perfect on you." Yibo smiled.

"Meng Ziyi, give your present to Shijie." Hao Xuan said.

"Well...erm..." Ziyi felt nervous to give her a couple of necklaces. "I brought this for you." Ziyi showed Xuan Lu her present.

"Isn't it the couple necklace, Ziyi?" Xuan Lu arched her brow

"Isn't it the couple necklace, Ziyi?" Xuan Lu arched her brow. "Are you giving me a couple of necklaces?"

"Erm...its..." Ziyi looked at Zhan asking for help while the latter turned his head away trying to control his laughter.

"Jiejie, it's okay, accept it," Yibo said as he sensed that Ziyi needed help. "It's common for friends to wear couple necklace. Like Hao, Xuan gave Jiyang one."

"Really?" Xuan Lu looked at Hao Xuan whose ears already became red. "Then, I think I have to accept Ziyi's gift. Isn't it?"

Ziyi looked at Xuan Lu with puppy eyes. Xuan Lu suddenly laughed.