Chapter twenty three: Trash Needs To Be Taken Out.

Start from the beginning

"Come on laadiess!" One of the girls slurred and swayed to the other two giggling messy haired broads.

They linked their arms together and laughed loudly and reminisced about the party on their way to the restrooms next to the store.

"They're so drunk, Noah." 

Turning off the engine and hopping down from the high seat, the driver shook his head. The passenger slammed his door and joined him on his side.

"Yeah well, it's Brit's fault. She got Chloe and Amber drunk. You should've looked after your girl, man." He patted his friend's shoulder, who quickly shook off his arm.

"Shut up. She's not my girl anymore dude, we're done."

Holding up his hands in defense, Noah watched him stomp towards the shop.

"Oliver! Wait up, damn it!"

Calling after Oliver, Noah jogged after him.

Jason stepped out from the darkened corner and got to work. First, stop their way out. He had to act fast, or else they would get suspicious and call the police. He didn't want to have to cut the phone wires because Y/n hadn't even called the CPS people yet! 

Silently going to the truck, he slashed the front tires; cutting huge chunks of the rubber out and tossing them to the pavement. The trunk drooped forward as if bowing. He then stabbed through the fuel tank, letting the gas drip out onto the ground. Shaking the gas off his machete, he groaned to himself. It smelled stronger than blood so he hated doing this part. But, anything to protect his girl.

Deciding to eliminate the noisy girls first, he was glad to see them separated. It was much easier on his end, and he really didn't feel like chasing them around or, for one to act like a hero and try and kill him. He just wanted to get this over with. 

One was outside the bathrooms using a handheld mirror to fix her hair. Jason spotted a state flag waving in the evening breeze, nearby.

Perfect.

Coming up from behind her, he grabbed her by the mouth and torso in a "bear-hug" body lock, before she even had the chance to realize what was happening. She dropped her mirror in the process, but it wasn't loud enough to get the attention of a different person. The girl in his grasp thrashed and kicked, her cries muffed by his large hand. Raising her up easily he stopped her struggle by ending her life. She let out a final squeak as her body was thrown down and impaled through the chest by the short flag pole. 

She was out of view from the front of the store, so he left her there. Entering the woman's bathroom, he unsheathed his machete from the holster and stepped slowly across the tiled floor. His large boots thumped on the ground, this time, a girl taking notice.

"Umm! This is the girls bathroom!" A voice called from the end stall.

"Yeshh, exactlyy! No boy loud!" Another answered, clearly more drunk than the other. 

"It's "no boys allowed" you drunkard!" The end stall girl laughed.

"Hahaha!-Ack!" The first girl stopped to cough out her lungs, before flushing the toilet. 

Jason waited for her to open the door before attacking. Once she locked eyes with him she gasped but he soon cut her off by covering her mouth and slamming her head back against the wall. He pierced her stomach with his weapon and dropped her once she died. Her backside fell into the open toilet seat and she went limp against the side of the stall. Her blood pooled onto the floor.

"Brit? Are you okay? Britney! Answer me!" 

The big stall door flew open but the last girl was met with Jason charging at her. She went bug eyed at sight of his bloodied blade and the brute of a man with a mask with murder on his mind. She ducked when he reached for her, making her escape from under his arm. He was too fast though and landed a hit on her leg, making her scream in pain. She stumbled out the door, cursing under her breath.

Jason was furious. She couldn't alert the others. 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!-Amber!"

The girl trembled and cried when she saw her dead friend on the ground with lifeless eyes. She dropped to her knees and attempted to pull the flag out. But this was just a perfect opportunity for the killer.

Raising his machete in full swing, he came down and cut her head clean off with one strike. It rolled to the side when her body dropped forward onto the other. Staring down at his work he nodded once.

"Good job!"  
Ms. Voorhees praised. "Now, go check on Y/n, sweetie. I'm worried about her. She's in there alone with those rotten boys!" 

Jason froze. How could he forget?! 

Putting his machete back, he hurried to the front door. But amidst his panic, he completely forgot about our little friend attached to the door...

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

"Oh, so that's the number? Thank you once more Ma'am. You've been so helpful and considerate." 

You were jotting down the number from the yellow pages book onto receipt paper provided again, by the lovely cashier.

"Oh, don't mention it dearest. You remind me of my granddaughter. I do hope you come back soon. We never get anyone so kind in these parts. Only those rude barbarians." She scowled at the direction of the two boys picking out beers and chips. 

You giggled and felt a blush on your cheeks.
"I'll be sure to return. Actually, my boyfriend is waiting for me, so I must go-" Handing her back the pen, she smiled. 

"Oh my~ I do apologize for keeping you then. Good luck with those children as well. What you're doing is just wonderful."

Returning a shy smile, you thanked her for the millionth time. "Thank you, I hope it goes well-" 

*~ding ding ding ding~*

You turned to face the door. 

"..too.." Trailing off at the sight, you felt time stop around you. 

"Uh oh.."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ Σ(°△°|||) ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Oh boy Jason, there he goes a killin' again 
Get your mans Y/n! Save him from this predicament xD

Hope you enjoyed my lovely Riceballs~ thank you for your support! (°◡°♡)