I'll Always Fight For You ~2k20

*trigger for homophobia and violence*

Mattias POV

I have a big smile spread across my face when I give the cashier the money for me and reese's bars. My boyfriend is waiting outside for me, we stopped on the way to his house from school 'cause he wanted a little snack. I grab the bag from the counter and walk out anticipating the sight of my beautiful little lover but instead I see the backs of two large men with low ponytails standing where he was. I catch a glimpse of Kairi as he backs away from them, eyes wide, causing my brows to furrow. The fuck is goin on? I speed up my pace up to find out.

"Little fairies like you shouldn't be able to roam around here freely you know that," The one with the slightly longer ponytail says, spitting on the ground next to Kairi. I feel the heat rise in me. No way is the bastard getting away with talking to my Kai like that.

"I'd rather see someone eating shit then to men kissing. You're absolutely disgusting. Fags like you deserve to die of STDs," The other man says, shoving Kairi a little. I feel the anger bubble up in my blood as I run up to him and turn him around. Nobody gets to disrespect Kairi like that. I punch him, hard, making him stumble back and fall out of surprise. I kick him all the way down and sit on his round stomach before laying my knuckles on him again. I punch him over and over causing blood and tears to ooze from his face, staining my now bruised hands. My mind goes blank as my only desire is to beat the living shit out of him but the feeling of small hands on my shoulder and Kairis sweet voice suddenly register in my brain.

"M-Mattia, stop. It's okay, get off," He's begs me to stop with stutters and pauses because he's crying. He's crying. The fucker made him cry. I shrug my shoulders harshly to make Kairi drop his hands as I continue punching the man, harsher and harder now. A firm yet small hand grips my shirt.

"Stop. GET OFF OF HIM!" Kairi yells at me pulling on the back of my shirt with all his might, startling me a little. The man under me takes advantage of the and rolls us so that he's on me now. My stomache aching from his weight. He takes my wrist and puts them under his feet, his weight now fully on me making me feel like I'm going to suffocate. Fuck. He starts punching me every which way.

"You fucking fags think you can fight? All yous are are sissy boys," he says with his disgusting thin lips that are a little plump from the bruise and blood coming out. I try to free my hands and feet but it's no use. He just keep punching me, leaving bruises and scars... Did he just scratch me? And I'm the sissy boy. His friend must've ran away when I started beating him up. The guys kicks my side making me cough with pain before he captures my wrist under his hill-billy boots again. I hear him yelp and my eyes are finally able to adjust to my surroundings again

Kairi has the guy by his hair. He's pulling the mans ponytail with all his strength to gee him off of me. The tall guy is frailing his arms around trying to get Kairi to let go. (let iiit gooooooo, let it goooo!) I manage to get up from under him and kick his chest. I stomp on his face making him pace out and Kairi gasp. Kairi pulls me away to my car, opening the passengers side and shoving me in. He waits for me to sit right with glaring eyes before backing away and slamming the door. He gets in the drivers side and sticks his palm out.

"Keys." he demands. I'm in trouble for sho. I find my keys in my pocket and softly place then in his hand. He snatches them away and shoves it in the socket. R00d. He starts driving to his house without even sparing a single glance at me the whole way. I tried to lay my hand on his thigh but he just smacked it away. He's pissed. When we get there I stumble out of the car and follow him the door. Shit. everything hurts.

Kairi shoves open the door and grabs my wrist, which are sore from the guys' boots but I dare not whimper. He pulls me to the bathroom and grabs my shoulders to push me onto the toilet. He leaves and comes back with water and ibuprofen, handing them to me before pulling out the first aid kit from under the sink. After I gulp down the medicine I put it on the sink's counter as he dabs cotton in hydrogen peroxide. He comes close to me and I open my legs so he can stand in between them. He gently rubs the cotton ball on a scratch making me wince but when I look up and see him I can't help but smile. He looks like he's concentrating. Of course the smile is wiped off my face when he glares at me. He hasn't even spoken to me since the stern 'key,' command, I'm finna piss myself frfr.

"You're stupid," he says softly. Even if he did just diss me, my heart still does a little happy dance.

"I know,"

"Good," He continues cleaning my injuries. He turns to put the cotton and alcohol away and grabs the box of band-aids, handing them to me and taking one out. He puts a couple on my face. I can't really see his face so I rest my eyes on his tummy, that's rising up and down slowly. A droplet hits my knee and I snap my head up to see Kairi. His eyes are filled with unreleased tears that he's trying his best to not let out, I cup his face in my hands and pull him down slightly.

"Aww baby... don't cry," He grabs my forearms and leans into my touch, letting out a small sob- shattering my heart.

"Y-you're so fucking, Matty. Don't ever f-fucking do that again," Kairi slides onto his knees as I pull him into a hug, rubbing his back as tears begin to form in my own eyes.

"I'm okay, baby. It's okay," I try calming him.

"It's not. Y-you scared the shit out of Mattia," he says while sobbing and hitting me softly. I feel his wet tears on my shirt. Fuck, this hurts. I don't want anyone to ever hurt him, much less me.

"I'm sorry, baby, really,"

"Why did you even d-do it?"

"They were saying mean things to you. What else was I supposed to do?" He snickers at this.

"Nothing, we could of just walked away,"

"Kairi... I'll always fight for you,"

"Shut up, dumbass," I feel him lift the side of my shirt up as he pulls away a little. He must be examining where the guy kicked me. He looks up at me, new tears forming in his eyes. Fuck, don't cry more.

"He really fucked you up," this statement makes me chuckles. And I guess me smiling has him giggling. I swear it's the most precious sound I've ever heard.

"You should alway be gigglin'," I tell him.

"I wouldn't be able to breathe, " he says a little sternly before getting up. He looks at me and sighs. "Now would be a good time for that reese bar. Where is it, Mattia?" My heart drops at this. Shit, it's still in the parking lot. Kairi seems to have gotten the message from the drop in my expression cause he glares at me again.

"Fuck you, Mattia Polibio"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I've obviously never been in a physical fight UwU- we innocent. Creds: @softlykairi for giving me the idea~ muah.

I hoped yous liked it. Love yous.

XOXO, K