Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Kiss din. And... Don't you miss kissing me there?" I pouted more.

Ali grunted and still chuckled, like he already expected to hear something like this from me. "I've created a monster."

"I promise I'll suck you really good until you come," I wholeheartedly vowed.

"Hyon!" Ali violently exclaimed and covered my mouth. Tumingin siya sa paligid kaya pati ako ay napatingin. Wala naman akong napansin na kakaiba. Umungol ulit siya.

"I don't know how can you say something like this and still sound so innocent." Ali brought down his hand and stared at me, looking so problematic. I don't understand.

Ipinulupot ko ang mga braso sa kanyang bewang. I placed my chin on his lower chest. Iyon kasi ang abot ko dahil masyado siyang matangkad.

"I love you, Ali. Kahit cuddle lang. Payag ka na, please?" I asked.

Pumungay ang mga mata ni Ali. He swallowed hard and bit his lip. "Fine, baby. Just cuddle, okay?"

I enthusiastically nodded and broke the hug to raise my hand to honor my promise. "Promise!"

Ali smiled. He looked so amused. He pinched my nose and pulled me back to him for a hug.

Natupad ang gusto kong mangyari. Matapos ang dinner ay sa room ko kami dumiretso. Ali turned on the television and switched it to Netflix. Namili siya ng papanoorin habang ako naman ay pumunta ng banyo para makapagbihis ng pantulog.

I wore the silver gray satin pajama that Ate L gave me as a birthday gift. It's a cami top and shorts. Medyo fit nga sa dibdib pero ito ang bagong sleep wear ko, kaya ito na lang ang dinala ko.

When I got out of the bathroom, Ali was comfortably lying on the bed. His left arm was folded under his head like a pillow while the other is busy with the remote. He's not wearing his windbreaker and shoes anymore, but he's still left with his black t-shirt and pants.

I closed the door behind me. It made Ali look at my direction. I cutely smiled at him. Ali gazed at me from head to toe and then heavily sighed.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked as I walked towards the bed. Pinanood niya akong gumapang patungo sa pwesto niya.

I happily plopped down right beside him. His lips puckered. When he realized I wasn't going to move anymore, he carried me closer to him. Hiniga niya ako sa dibdib niya at siniguradong nagdidikit ang mga binti naming dalawa. His arm wrapped around my back to keep me in place.

Lumaki ang ngiti ko. Mas gusto ko pala ang posisyon namin na ganito. I gently placed my arm over his stomach. He didn't even bat an eye. We've been a year together but it still surprises me that I can do this intimate thing with Ali. Parang kahapon lang, nilinis niya ang kamay ko mula sa pagkakadapa at tinali ang sintas ko.

"Ali..." I called in a small voice. I raised my head to look at him. He was preoccupied with navigating Netflix.

Lumingon siya sa akin. Mapungay ang mga mata. "Hmm, baby?"

"I love you," I softly murmured.

Ali bit his lower lip until the smile took over his face. He took an effort to inch his face closer and plant a sweet and soft kiss on my lips. "I'm so in love with you."