Prologue

Harry was pissed.

Someone broke into his account and stole 5 million. He had called a private investigator and now he decided to take some fresh air outside.

Busy billionaires like him deserves some break. He picked out the phone beside his desk and called his assistant.

The phone rang for a few seconds before a cheerful Irish accent greeted him.

"Yes, Mr. Styles? Do you need anything?"

"Niall, I want you to cancel my appointments for today and reschedule them next week. I'm taking a little break for a while. Clear?" He demanded, still pissed with what happened.

"Yes, of course, sir."

And Harry hung up.

He grabbed his phone and walked out the building. He squinted his eyes when the bright shine of the sun hit his face. He doesn't usually get out of his office at times like this.

He went to his car and drove off. He doesn't exactly know where to go, yet he still kept on driving.

He passed by a small park and saw no one.

'Perfect' he thought.

He parked his car and got out. He walked to a small bench and rubbed his face. Everything seems to be so fucked up lately. He kept on thinking on the events that happened within a week and he sighed.

He was lost on his own thoughts that he didn't see a small boy with bright blue eyes staring at him with curiosity.

He looked at the ring covered hands of the man and touched them lightly. The rings fascinated him and he wanna try them on himself.

Harry looked up when he felt something and his eyes widened.

There stood before him is a small boy wearing short shorts and a pink sweater. With little holes in 'em.

The boy gasped when he fully saw the man's gorgeous face. He got lost of Harry's long curly hair and was about to touch it when the man growled and slapped his hand away.

And that was it. Louis's eyes watered and he put his hand close to his chest. Then he started wailing.

Harry was shocked.

"What the hell? Why the fuck are you crying kid? I didn't even hit you that hard?!"

Louis stopped and stared at him. Even the man's voices sounded beautiful. And Harry was even more confused. Cause the boy was crying and now he's grinning like a mad man.

Louis stepped forward to hold the man but Harry stood up and stepped away from him. The boy stinks.

He wrinkled his nose and shook his head.

So much for a peaceful break.

He started walking away when he heard a giggle and felt a small hand grip his large one. His eyes widened and quickly retreated his hand. He glared at the boy and started to walk again but the boy still followed him.

He was almost at his car when he felt a single raindrop at his cheek at he looked at the sky. Then it started pouring loudly. He sped walk to his car and got in.

He was still shaking the rain from his hair when he heard a tap on his window. He looked over and jumped.

Louis pressed his face on the man's window and was still grinning from ear to ear. Silently hoping that this stranger would let him in and possibly take him home and be his daddy.

Harry rolled his eyes rolled down his window.

"Go away. You should go home, you know. It's already raining!" He exclaimed but the boy shook his head and muttered something.

"What was that?"

"L-lou no ho-home," the boy muttered sadly.

"Take Lou with daddy?" He pointed himself then at Harry.

"What? No fucking way?"

'What the hell's wrong with this kinky fuck?!'

"Pwease?!" The boy pouted.

"Go.home.!"
Then he rolled up his window and started driving. He looked at the side mirror and saw the boy was sprawled in the ground while crying his little heart out.

He stopped abruptly and banged his head on the steerwheel.
Fucking hell.

He went back and quickly opened his door and took the small boy in his arms.

The boy gripped his shirt and sobbed loudly. He wrapped his legs on the man's waist and his small arms around his neck. Harry went back in his car and was about to put the boy on the passenger's seat when the boy screamed and gripped his tightened his hold on him.

And that's when he started driving with a small boy on his lap on the way to his house.(more like a mansion)

Hiiiii please tell what you think and please send me some of your suggestions to make this story better and the way you would Like it to be. Byeeeee🙇