Help wanted

Bendy had went to the casino just to get a job there, he wondered if he can try to make new Friends, or he can earn enough money to buy himself a house he can live here, like the one of those buildings he saw back there, but his thoughts on Boris suddenly came, and it made him miss home a little but at least he can have a chance to stay outside the studio for once in a while........

"Those memories......" Bendy said with a sigh as he remembered those moments, "well, sorry Boris, but I have to...." well to him, at least he was already away from the girl who broke his faithful heart,

As Bendy went to the casino, it looked like a luxurious palace, and it has the big sign called "the devil's casino" Bendy wondered if that's a good casino to work on, so Bendy decided to check out what's in the casino. As Bendy came closer and opened the door, he was stunned of the casino.

The casino is an absolute wonder, beautiful lights had filled all over the place, the Black and White checkerboard floor covered the entire ground creates a good entrance to the little demon, the confident and the competitive skeletons kept on playing endlessly on the craps, Bendy knew that working at a casino can be a paradise in his life.

"This is AMAZING!" Bendy exclaimed in wonder as he walked around the casino, "all I need now is to find the owner of this place and I'll-"

But he was cut off as he bumped to a tall man who has a cube shaped head, dressed in a purple tuxedo with brown shoes and has gleaming emerald eyes,

Bendy got up and asked that man "ummmm........ Who are you?"

"They call me King Dice" he introduced himself, "and who are you young child?"

"Bendy, it's Bendy, the dancing demon." Bendy answered as he got up and he shook his hand to King Dice.

"Say Bendy," King dice asked, "what brings you here in the devil's casino"

"Well," Bendy said as he got the paper "I just wanted to ask you if I could get a job here in the devil's casino,"

"Well sure kiddo," Dice replied "but you need to ask the boss first,"

"Who boss?" Bendy questioned,

"You didn't know? well, that's the devil himself," Dice answered, "come Bendy, I'll show you to him, if you would mind"

"Sure," Bendy agreed as he followed King Dice to the devil's office.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey peeps, this is the part where Dice leads Bendy to the devil's office, so I recommend you bois to listen to Kristoffer Maddigan's Die House while reading the upcoming part of this chapter to get this kind of casino-ish style of that part oof
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You see child," King Dice continued as they both walked, "working at the casino is a wonder! You can see people playing on craps, meeting new friends, trust me, you'll love working here,"

"Really?" Bendy exaggerated,

"Of course! It's true that the employees can be a little harsh but they'll get used to you, even I myself." King Dice Answered,

"So, King Dice," Bendy asked, "what is the devil like"

"He's like you,"King Dice answered "but he's tall, evil, terrifying....... Well, just like that,"

"Woah, for me, I'm short, friendly, and made out of ink," Bendy responded, "what does he do?"

"He makes deals with other people in all of inkwell isle before," King Dice said, "but no longer I guess...."

"What? Why? Is there a problem?" Bendy asked,

"Well, last year, two young boys had entered the devil's casino, and they're almost at a winning streak." Kind Dice explained, "unfortunately, the devil made a deal to the young lads and they lost by rolling snake eyes."

"So, why is that the problem that the devil can't make deals anymore?" Bendy asked again,

"Well, you see Bendy, when the two kids had lost the gamble, the devil told them to get the contracts from his runaway debtors across inkwell isle for 48 hours, and if they can't, well the devil will take their souls." King Dice replied, "but to our surprise, these young boys had this strange power that can help them to this quest, yet I lost the bet and worse of all, when they got the contracts, they refused to give it to the devil and set the debtors free instead,"

"My my," Bendy responded, "and who are these kids?"

"Oh I don't want to mention them," King Dice answered, "the boss will get mad if we mentioned these kids, or he will kick us out,"

"Oh...... Why did he built the casino in the first place?" Bendy asked with curiosity,

"Because...." Dice sighed and answered with a sad tone "the casino is a dedication to his lost son......."

"Lost son?" Bendy wondered,

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*AAAAAAAAAA apologies for being ded for so long bc I got constant blocks and other stuff QwQ btw I now have an Instagram, but I didn't post yet though my Instagram account name is the same as my main Tumblr blog account which is also rainbowapple9 (check in note)
But thanks for the early 200 reads guys! Thanks and Godbless!!!