On the job

Time skip too a couple of days later~
Meliodas POV:
"What's up cap'n? You called a meeting?" I hear my best friend and right hand man say, I look at the tall silvernette male and say "that I did ban, you see the sins have got a tip off that zeldris of the 10 commandments will be at a local bar tonight" everyone gasped in union except Elizabeth who shrugged and asked "who's zeldris and what is the 10 commandments? Like in the bible with Moses,Ten Commandments?" I looked at her and tell "that does not matter right now!" I can tell I have scared her and her face contorts in to pure fear, I take a breathe and apologise, whilst continuing the plan. I can tell Elizabeth is not listening. So I turn around and say "zeldris is a sucker for a pretty face, so I will be sending Elizabeth undercover to get as much information as she can" everyone looks at me shocked with all the sins piping in their opinion on how she isn't ready to be in the field. I simply turn to Elizabeth and explain that she will have an alarm to press if she feels in danger and that ban will be stationed out side if she needed him. She takes a deep breathe and nods her head.

Elizabeth POV:
"Wait sir Meliodas" I say in a whimper, "will I have to seduce him? Like have se-" my voice gets caught in my throat and I am unable to finish my sentence but Meliodas already understood where I was going and simply replied "that's up too you, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you wanna get a little fun and pleasure out of the job, go for it" "NO" I say at nearly a yelling level I quickly compose my self and try again "no, I would not like too" I say as calm as I can, I stand there expecting a Witty, sassy respond from the short blonde but all I receive is "then don't".

Meliodas thoughts POV:
Why does it bother me so much that Elizabeth even thought of having sex with zeldris? I mean it can be part of the job, so why am I even getting all worked up about it? Maybe it's because zeldris is my brother. Yeah that's it, right?

Authors note
Thank you so much to all the new readers and the old readers as well I am thankful for all of you
UwU 💖