⇝ 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖏𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

( 😡 ) " are you not letting me leave ? " in an alternate universe , a teen wanda is arguing with your muse about not being able to go out with her friends to a party

( 😡 ) " are you not letting me leave ? " in an alternate universe , a teen wanda is arguing with your muse about not being able to go out with her friends to a party .

( 🎉 ) it's your birthday and wanda decides to take you out on a surprise dinner date!

( 🌌 ) wanda has a nightmare and comes to your muse to seek comfort.

( 👠 ) wanda has borrowed / stolen an item of clothing from your wardrobe.

( 💥 ) wanda lashes out at your muse after having a particularly bad day.

( 😭 ) your muse finds wanda crying in her bedroom.

( 📞 ) your muse and wanda have a long phone conversation.

( 🌹 ) wanda gives your muse a flower.

( 🛏 ) wanda shows off her childish side and engages in a pillow fight with your muse.

( 🔥 ) wanda looses control of her powers and is left distraught after killing innocents.

( 💖 ) wanda admits that she loves your muse.

( ☕ ) wanda invites your muse out for some coffee.

( 💫 ) wanda stargazes with your muse.

( 🎢 ) wanda goes with your muse to an amusement park.

( ✈ ) wanda and your muse go on vacation.

( 🤒 ) wanda gets sick and calls on your muse for help.

( 🐈 ) wanda comes to your muse with a cat she's found, begging you to let her keep it.

( 🏨 ) wanda gets into an accident.

( 👄 ) wanda and your muse share a kiss.