Background of the job/Time stop brutality

Nimen "Expoar" Quesat  POV:

It's my job to know exactly where my classmates get transported and in a pinch save their lives. Take Kenneth and his class for example. They got transported to Zion.  Kyle is in space. Rursus is in the back rooms. Ean has been in Zion since before I got this job. I was chosen for this job through some bullshit system, but I get money so I'm fine with this job. I've learned that there are certain people that have abilities like me, such as: Reality-warpers and Time stoppers. But most of them aren't employed and sometimes they go a rampage and I have to deal with them (Which is so annoying). Anyway, other than that I'm just a casual nobody. 

************************************

Expoar POV:

I stepped outside only for time to stop. I looked around and saw a man going to kill some of my classmates. I looked at my watch [Protect classmates: $100,000]. I sighed and walked to the man. I grabbed the back of his neck and threw him into the wall. A crack appeared in the wall. I then grabbed his leg and smashed him onto the ground, leaving a small crater. "I was bored before this, so I'll drag this fight out for as long as I can. I hope you don't mind." I picked him up and punched him through a brick wall into a person's yard. I waited for him to get up before kicking him across the street, into a tree. I picked him up and let him have a chance to fight back. I beckoned for him to hit me. He ran at me full speed to try to kill me, but to no avail. I dodged and punched him a few times before smashing him onto a car. I picked up the car and used it to slam him on the ground. I threw the car off him and kicked him up into the air and punched him into a person's house. I walked in and grabbed a bottle of water before getting back to the fight. I let him recover before kicking him again. " You know, you brought this upon yourself. Plus I get money for this."  I punched him up into the air and smashed him back down. I picked him up and decided to finish this. "I'm bored again. Good bye" I smashed his head in killing him. I felt money fill my pockets. I felt time start moving again, and people were confused. I walked away not wanting to get involved with questioning of people around me.