Their Favorite Place To Take You On A Date

Elias:

Book Cafes, what wasn't there to like as it's two of his favorite things; sweet treats and books. A calm and generally not too loud place where he could enjoy a simple conversation with you over having something sweet or even sit close reading together.

Yukiya:

Picnics, with Gedonelune's good weather all the time he loves going to different locations at the academy to just relax in the soothing atmosphere of nature and being able to spend quality time with you over good food that either you made or special treats that were bought in town. Commonly the usual spots would be the north valley and the lake.

Luca:

Dinner Dates, even if he's a trickster at heart he always enjoy taking you out to your favorite food place or someplace new. Though of course sometimes that involves sneaking away from the academy. Always making it a point to make you laugh and talk about the fun things he wants to do or places he wants to see with you one day.

Klaus:

Tea Parties/Dinner Dates, he's a classy man who will take you to a bit more upscale places. Enjoying a cup of tea and sweets with you with him is exactly what he needs to relax from a long day. Even the places he takes you out to dinner at times will be quite fancy in which you could always know when you find a new dress or some accessory on your bed in your dorm.

Randy:

Cafes/Parks, he's always about doing something fun or eating sweet/yummy treats! If there's an interesting pop up cafe in town you can expect for Randy to bring you so the two of you can try it out together. Parks are always a nice place for play dates where the two of you could be as silly/childish all your hearts desire.

Azusa:

Night strolls/Dinner Dates, he doesn't care for crowded places or people being around in general so having calm walks at/near night time are a nice way he likes to spend with you without anyone bothering either of you. 

Leon:

Picnics, he's a very simple boy as he's perfectly content with sharing a meal and tasty treats by the lake of unicorns at any time of the day. If there was anything you wanted to go do he'd be more than willing to try.

Cerim:

Dinner dates/Lake, the gentleman that he is Cerim enjoys treating you to nice dinners. He'd even be more than happy to just spend a peaceful day/evening by the lake you guard to go swimming and have a small picnic.

Guy:

Sporting events, one of either of your favorite teams are coming to town to play you bet Guy is taking you so the two of you could go watch. Also expect to go to a lot of food stands cuz he's really big on sharing food.

Glenn:

Home dates, he enjoys cooking homemade meals for you where the two of you can talk without distractions. His favorite thing to do is to dance in the living room as even though he may not be the best dancer, but he LOVES getting to see you dance or slow dancing with you.

Leslie:

Forest/Green house, there's a lot of things that could be done; picnics, relaxing walks while holding hands. He just really enjoys seeing you in nature just because you look natural among all the wild flowers and how the sunlight that peaks through the trees just make you glow like one of the princesses out of a fairy tale. 

Sigurd:

Cafe/Dinner dates, loves going out to get coffee with you and have a nice conversation regardless the topic. Being the gentleman he is, he is another one who likes to leave little gifts or new outfits for the occasion of going out for a date; just in general he enjoys spoiling you whenever he can.

Zeus:

Night cafe/Sunken kingdom, their cafe has everything they could need as he gets to show off how amazing you are to whoever is there at the time being. Being out by the sunken kingdom Zeus enjoys summoning magical creatures just to impress you as she also enjoys getting to see you interact with the creatures. Seeing your smile when petting or getting nuzzled by the creature makes him fall even more in love.

Hiro:

Office/Dorm, naps are life as also this is the safest place where you wouldn't get hurt. He will of course get foods that are your favorite or get a game for the two of you to play.  But really he just enjoys being able to lounge around with you.