"And now, the time has come!" Yoo Jae Suk looked at the main camera. "We have a really big star here today as one of our guests. Our country's pride, the world famous artists, Bangtan Sonyeondan's Suga-ssi!"

Feeling a bit awkward and nauseous from nerves, Yoongi clapped in embarrassment with everyone. He still sometimes got shy when they talked about their very well deserved accomplishments that they earned through years of shedding blood, sweat and tears-no pun intended. As Yoo Jae Suk listed some of the said accomplishments, he smiled bashfully and clapped quietly.

"Hello," he said when his time to speak came. "I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's Suga, nice to meet you."

"Yes, I don't think there's one single person who doesn't know you though," Park Myung Soo said appreciatingly.

"Especially now that you've announced you've had a girlfriend," Park Shin Young added. "Shall we see that legendary speech right away?"

Then, with cue, Yoongi's acceptance speech was played at the big monitor.

"And lastly, I want to say how grateful I am to my muse, the person who made me feel things that helped me write all my songs for all these years-my lovely girlfriend."

Yoongi watched himself scan the crowd with his eyes and saw them linger over someone at the front which he knew where Lisa was sitting-he hadn't thought he was being so obvious at the time. Then he chuckled at something in the video before continuing.

"Yes, I want to say how grateful and lucky I am to have you in my life. I know that I'm a hard person and I lack a lot, but thank you for bearing with me all this time even if it must be draining for you. I'm sorry and I promise that I'll cherish you more and more every single day, so I hope you will be with me in my tomorrows to see I keep my promise. Thank you so much for being you, my love."

The video ended and everyone in the studio was quiet for a second before Yoo Jae Suk broke the silence.

"Kyah," he looked at Yoongi as of really impressed. "That was so cool."

"That 'my love' at the end," Kim Shin Young rubbed her arms. "I got goosebumps again. You are really so cool, Suga-ssi."

"Thank you," Yoongi awkwardly smiled, this time really embarrassed.

He hadn't watched the video of himself. He just looked up online for Blackpink's reactions but he was really disappointed that the girls managed to keep their calm after the initial shock. And so he had lost interest in fancams after that.

Therefore he didn't know how whipped he looked when he talked about his 'girlfriend' who was sitting right before him. His eyes were shining and skin was glowing, he even had a stupid lovestruck grin on his face. If it weren't for his words, he could've easily been confused as drunk.

Man, she still turned him into a mush and had him wrapped around her finger after all these years.

"Did you pay attention to how lovestruck he looked though," one of the female guests pointed quickly unlike Yoongi. "Your girlfriend must've been very happy to see you like that, Suga-ssi."

"Yes, what was her reaction?" Yoo Jae Suk asked.

Yoongi laughed, "Not at all like you think."

A few surprised reactions came from the cast and the crew behind the cameras.

"She was really shocked at first so I don't know if she was impressed or not," Yoongi started. "And then she was angry at me-"

"Angry?" Park Myung Soo cut him. "After all those sweet words?"