𝔻ℕ𝔻 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣

Full-name: Elrond Gael Halanaestra (she prefers El)

Age: 17

Species: Elf

Class: Archer

Family: Parents, twin sister.

Backstory

Elrond was born into the royal family Halanaestra, rulers of the kingdom called Othorion. At the time of her birth, her kingdom was at war with another elf kingdom. The kings had come to an arguement that their was only one way to create peace within their kingdoms, marriage. Her dad always saw something in Elrond, liking her way more than her twin sister Tamara. At the age of 10, Elrond was introduced to another elf boy, who went by the name of Onas, who was son of the ruler of the other elf kingdom. Elrond and Onas became great friends going into their teenage years, Onas of course catching feelings but Elrond always thought of him as 'just as friend'. Her twin sister Tamara could tell her father had bad intentions with them, but was terrified of confronting him, all of her conspricies got confirmed when she overheard him talking to her mother while walking past their bedroom. Tamara kept all of this information to herself until age 15. At age 15 she finally told Elrond what their plan was, Elrond was disgusted and couldn't look at her parents the same. They both confronted her parents about this, her father was engulfed in rage and ended up strangling Tamara until she was unresponive (like that scene in infinity wa-) Elrond was consumed by guilt and sadness (the only coping method she knew was doing archery) till the day she was forced into marriage.

"I OBJECT" The whole church was rippling with gasps, as Elrond did the only thing she could at the point. Take a sword from one of the nearby guards and slash her fathers chest open like a piece of paper (like kawaii-cha-). she booked it out of the church by smashing the nearby stained glass, tumbling into the woods in a big wedding dress with a bow and arrows underneath. lost and alone, thinking this is where she dies, until...