Hitoshi Shinso | Ice-skating - 💖Fluff💖

~
I do give credit to one of my best friend TacoChan206 for this idea!
~

(Also, I didn't go through to edit the grammar in this, so don't kill me in the comments please)

It was a Saturday and all of class 1-A was just laying around their dorm's lounge doing nothing. It was an incredibly hot day, so we all were fanning each other and taking turns having Todoroki put a mild layer of frost on people.

But despite all of the electric fans, Todoroki's ice, and all of the air conditioning, it was still insanity hot.

You were laying on the floor on my back with your head on Mina's legs.

"I swear, this is how we die." Kirishima groaned.

The elevator doors opened, we all looked over to see Momo and Ochaco with what looked to be winter coats and other stuff.

"I got an idea!" Momo exclaimed.

"Uh, girls, we're trying to get cooler, not boil." You pointed out.

Momo huffed. "We're not going to put them on now, later!" She laughed, "anyway, I was thinking..." she rummaged through all of the stuff that was in her hands. "We should all go ice skating!" She revealed ice skates in her hands.

You looked up at Mina, who stopped playing with your blob of hair. "That's actually not a bad idea." Mina said.

"Wait- since where was there an ice rink at UA?" Sero asked, raining our parade.

Iida stood up from his spot on the couch. "There was always one, Sero, although I'm sure we have to ask permission to use it."

On cue, we heard a voice say: "They already did. Don't bother me." We all looked off to the side to see Mr. Aizawa in his little yellow burrito, who was desperately trying not to adult today. He then proceeded to roll away into another room. That man confuses me- yet I can understand him on a spiritual level.

"Well, I guess that settles that..." Deku said, rubbing that back of his neck.

Momo led us all outside into the blazing hot sun to guide us to the ice skating rink. When we finally stepped into the building, it was such a breath of fresh air.

The air was so comfortably cool. Your body finally relaxed. Momo handed us all a pair of ice skates, and our own jackets. You sat down on the bench nearby to put them on, but just when you did, you heard the door to the outside open again.

"Well, would ya look at that?" You looked up to see a familiar face. "I guess great minds think alike."

You saw a guy with such fluffed up indigo hair. "Shinso?" You laughed.

Shinso looked at you and sat down next to you on the bench. "Hey Y/n, it's been awhile since I saw you." He said, giving you a mild smile.

You smiled at him widely and nodded. "Not really, I only just talked to you about a week or two." You laughed.

Shinso shrugged. "However long it was, I don't actually remember, I've been pretty tired lately, so it feels like the days are just getting longer and longer," Shinso complained.

You were going to agree, but you were abruptly cut off by Denki jumping in front of the two of us. "Well, if it isn't the our man himself, the brainwasher! Clocking in at 5 feet and 9 inches!" Denki yelled, but not in a mocking way, more of like an announcer.

You laughed at Denki. "Alright you humanoid Pikachu, don't you have some remote that needs to change new batteries or something?" Shinso asked.

Denki put an exaggerated offended face on. "What? Listen I only broke the remote one time-" but then he stopped.