[1] getting ready for the first day

"good morning, sugar!" ninis mom said to her. she was walking around the side of ninis bed to open her blinds. as they spread apart, letting in the light to illuminate her room, nini threw her hand over her eyes. her other mom walked into the room and planted a kiss on her head.

"okay nina, we should be going to work. have an amazing first day. and don't forget, we are gonna be home a little later tonight." her mom said with a smile which nini could see through the parting of her fingers that were still spread over her eyes. nini gave them both quick hugs and they exited her room. she heard the front door close behind them and their car start outside.

nini rolled over onto her side and grabbed her phone. she started playing a playlist on spotify that included a lot of musical theatre and lorde. she went into her bathroom and did her skin care. she had curled her hair the night before so she could wear the loose curls to school the next day.

she slipped on the black and white romper she and kourtney has picked out the week before, and she checked her phone.

QUEENS 👸🏽 💋

carlos
i'm expecting photos of
your first day outfits!

kourtney
oh just wait till you see my
eyeshadow!

gina
i'm sure it's as glamorous as
ever, kourt

nini
don't hate me, but i'm actually
kind of happy that school is going back

gina
me too! this year is going to be
amazing! i can feel it!

carlos
you say that every year

gina
yeah but this year is different

carlos
this shirt reminds me of summer
all day long, so you bet i'm wearing
it today

carlosthis shirt reminds me of summer all day long, so you bet i'm wearingit today

gina

i decided to be super basic(p

(p.s. thx nini for this shirt
you totally knew that i was
borrowing! 😝)

nini
i would try to be mad, but
you just look too good in it!