"Why would he accept my gift?" Hao Xuan pouted. "He doesn't like me."

"Give it to him saying that you want to be his friend, that's it." Zhan smiled.

"Yeah" Ziyi titled her head. "Zhan is right. It may even become your first step towards your love." Ziyi chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Hao Xuan looked at Zhan and Ziyi, confused.

"Yes." Both Zhan and Ziyi said in unison.

After buying the couple necklaces, they hurried towards home. It was already 4 pm by then. So they quickly started to clean the drawing-room and arrange it according to their plan. They planned to decorate the house in rose gold theme, but it turned out to be something else.

"Ah..." Ziyi left her body fall freely on the couch. "It's done."

"Meng Ziyi," Zhan said looking that the decorations. "You said the theme is rose gold, but why I am seeing orange and dark maroon balloons and decorations everywhere?"

"This is because our Miss Wildfire did most of the decorations." Hao Xuan said sitting on the sofa.

"What's the time now?" Ziyi asked yawning.

"It's 5:00 pm," Zhan said taking off his jacket.

"What!?" Hao Xuan and Ziyi said in unison. "We still have to cook and get ready and again come here."

"Sweetheart Ziyi." Zhan smiled. "I already bought clothes for you. Hao Xuan, wear my clothes for today. You guys are staying tonight here."

"Yes." Hao Xuan jumped. "That's my best friend."

After that, all of them went to the kitchen and prepared dinner. Later, Zhan handed over a bag to Ziyi while Ziyi went to a room to change her clothes, while Hao Xuan and Zhan went to the latter's room to change clothes. After a few minutes, Zhan and Hao Xuan came downstairs where Ziyi was arranging the table with chocolates.

"Hey," Ziyi yelled. "Why your attire are green while mine is different?"

 "Why your attire are green while mine is different?"

"It's bro-code." Zhan winked to which Hao Xuan chuckled.

"Whatever, now help me to arrange the table," Ziyi said bringing some snacks. "And yes, keep the cake in the kitchen."

"Copy that Miss." Hao Xuan kept the cake in the kitchen.

"And yes," Zhan said. "No sooner Shijie enters the house, we will surprise her. Okay?"

"Done."

It was about 6:45 pm when they heard a knock on the door. Zhan at first ignored it but when they again heard the knock, three of them became suspicious.

"How come Shijie came home so early?" Zhan wondered. "As far as I know, she will return home after 7 pm."

"Really strange!" Hao Xuan said looking at Ziyi.