Heroes

(tbh I rather root for the bad guys, or vigilantes they're a lot more interesting. Who would you guys choose?)

Name: Kimberly 'Kimmy' Swanson

Nickname: Radiance

Age:23

Gender: Female

Power: Taming (Kimmy is gifted with cards she can use to summon her pets, she acquires her pets while traveling around the world or to other dimensions. Her favorite summon is the white one presented in the photo she named Burst.)

Personality: Kimmy prides herself on staying elegant and graceful while fighting, even though she may not look it Kimmy has a power that allows her extreme strength over her opponent. She can often come off as flirtatious or condescending while fighting. Out of her hero work, Kimmy works as a school teacher for middle schoolers and is quite normal and a tad on the timid side.

Scenario 1: You see Kimmy fighting a villain with acidic powers, do you attempt to help the hero called Radiance or do you watch as a bystander.

Scenario 2: You and the hero Radiance are engaged in combat with each other because of the crimes you had committed. Currently, she was working as a bounty hunter to catch you, so you might be able to pay her off.

Scenario 3: Make it up

Name: Ryan Leroys

Nickname: Leviathan

Age:23

Gender: Male

Powers: Extreme accuracy (he does not miss his mark)

Personality: Ryan is a hard-working man with no time to play around according to him, it makes sense due to how much to hero society calls on him. Ryan has zero failed missions and 88 confirmed takedowns or kills. He can be quite standoffish and is often found doing hero work.

Scenario 1: "You there freeze, I am the hero they call Leviathan. By the Hero Society, I am here to arrest you y/n" Ryan says steading his gun sights on you calmly.

Scenario 2: You and Ryan have been dating for a while but he still seems standoffish, he hasn't told you that he works as a hero yet but one day you see him leaving for work and begin to question your quiet lover.

Scenario 3: Make it up