School?

Lucy Pov

I wake up early an had a quick shower, I change into denim shorts, a baggy shirt & black converses. I brush my hair an grab my bag, Collin was already waiting in the kitchen an I quickly ate before we left to catch the bus, we waited at the bus stop with two other people, the bus pulls up and we walk on.

I saw Jacob, Seth, Embry & Quil, Collin sits in front of Embry and Seth looks at me as I sit behind him and plug my earphones in the whole way to school.

We all pile of the bus an I went to the school office as a loner yay, I got my schedule just as the bell rings cause I had to wait until the office lady finished a conversation on the phone. I walk to English an saw Seth sitting with three guys and a bunch of girls sitting around them trying to flirt most likely.

"Ah Miss Littlesea, please take a seat" Mrs Mercy says smiling warmly "ew the new girl is looking at me" A girl sitting very close to Seth says disgusted even though I was looking at Seth not her ugly ass face "you wish, ya putrid whore" I snort sitting by myself, her jaw dropped as everyone looks at me with 'your dead' warning looks.

The girl stood up making me mentally groan "sit ya ass back down, before you mess up your cake face" I said sweetly trying to give her good advice but yet she still walks up to me with her hands on her hips. "Mrs Mercy, may you please tell this thing to get away from me, I feel very uncomfortable" I said innocently "Jamie!, sit back down now" Mrs Mercy yells and the whore sat back down glaring daggers at me.

****

Second period was Science which Seth was in as well and so was Jamie, now its Lunch so I walk into the cafeteria and sat alone eating an apple while texting Tina when Collin pops out of nowhere and sits in front of me "I heard you already pissed off Jamie, be careful with her" He warns amused.

"Whatever, I don't care about that dumb bitch, she can do and say whatever she wants, I honestly don't care" I said rolling my eyes "turn around" He frowns looking slightly annoyed, I turn around to see Jamie perched on Seth's lap with her tongue in his mouth, I felt my whole body ache as anger caused my blood to boil.

"I'm gonna go for a walk" I said standing up an left the cafeteria before he could reply. I went to the library an sat at one of the tables on a laptop, I played games until the bell rings and half way through third period, I finally went to Art late and saw Jamie & Seth sitting together but she was completely ignoring him.

"Miss Littlesea, why so late?" Miss Davis asks with narrowed eyes "I got lost, I'm sorry" I said innocently as I sat next to some random girl "its fine just don't let it happen again, you have to draw your hero like everyone else is doing so it could be your mum or someone special to you" She explains as I pull my art book out.

I draw my Aunt Natalia, the one I used to live with, "wow your good" The girl next to me said smiling "thanks, you are too, I'm Lucy" I said with a crooked smile "I'm Ashley" She says shaking my hand, my book was snatched by Miss Davis "your an artist, hm who is this?" She asks curiously as everyone now looked at me including Seth.

"My Aunt" I said softly as she places my book down "she's very beautiful" She complements smiling warmly "yeah she was" I said looking down "oh I'm very sorry, how did she die?" She asks sadly "she was murdered a few weeks ago, I used to live with her but got sent back here to my family" I said shrugging trying hard not to cry or show any sign of sadness which was hard.

After Mrs Davis gave me a sad look she left me alone and soon everyone stopped staring. I was so thankful when the bell rings an I rush out of class..

*****

The rest of the day, I talked to Ashley abit and Jamie didn't try to fight me so yeah pretty boring. I saw Collin waiting for me and we both walk onto the bus, he sat next to Jacob and I sat next to Embry, I saw Jamie next to Seth making my anger turn to rage.

Once the bus pulls up in front of our house, Collin and I hop off, he runs inside after I gave him my bag and told him I'll be home soon. The bus hasn't left yet and I saw all the guys including Seth were watching me as I run into the woods, I stop once I knew they couldn't see me and climbed the tallest tree I could see and just sat there thinking.