Kidnapped ch.1

(Author's Note: I'm working on it...okay,...read at your own risk)

You were walking home, from a study group. It was late and cold, you felt like someone was following you but then thought it was just your mind playing tricks, because you were tired. So you continued to walk home, however seen a black figure in the corner of your eye, but before you could turn around to see what it was, you felt a hand cover your mouth and another around your waist, you then could feel a needle go into your neck. After that, it was pitch black.

--time pass--

You woke up in a dark room, tied to a chair and saw someone sitting in front of you, it was Bakugou. "Hey dumbass, you up?" He said waving his hand. You looked at him with a scared and shocked expression. "Why in shock, huh?" He asked. You were speechless. "You got a face that pisses me off, you know that?! If I could I would blow you up...but, I have better plans for you, oh yeah, way better plans." He said reassuringly. He then gets up from his chair and gets behind you. "I'm not gonna hurt you *He then whispers * That much." He said as he smirked and sat back down in his chair.

You then took this as an opportunity to try and yell for some help, "Hel-!" Is all you could say, because Bakugou covered your mouth with his hand. He then said "Shh, hey, keep it down, I wouldn't want the others to hear dumbass, they'll want you all to themselves but, your mine...your my little hero got that?, Every single part of you is mine, heh." He releases his hand from your mouth, you stay quiet and flustered.

"Who's in charge of you, huh?" He asked "You better say the right answer." He demanded. You said "D-Deku." Bakugou then grabs your neck and say's "You made me mad again...but, I can't and I won't do nothing to you". He gets close to your ear and whispers "I'm kinda interested to see where this goes...I can tell you are too idiot, the way your looking at me say's other wise. Your into this weird shit huh?" He asked with a grin, he releases your neck and gets away from your ear. You blushed. "Let's have some fun, it's been awhile." He said licking his lips. "Hope you like pain, I know i do...and I like you." He said looking you up and down.

But then someone walks in, it was Todoroki. "I see you already started without me Bakugou." Todoroki said. You looked at Todoroki, you were even more shocked and speechless. "What the fuck Icyhot?, I told you this one was mine." Bakugou said furiously. Todoroki walks up to you licking his upper lip and lifts your chin with his index finger and says "Well, perhaps we could share." Todoroki then asks you "You wouldn't mind...would you? Bakugou looks at you with a nervous smirk. You were hesitant but yet nodded your head no.

Todoroki then says "Good *He says under his breath* Hope you can take it." You had a scared look but your cheeks were dust a bright pink. "Your a shy one, aren't you?" Todoroki asks.

(Let me know if you like it and please vote and follow thx)