Chapter 1. You're Hired!

Y/n pov:

I woke up in the morning to the sound  of my alarm going off. I turned it off and headed for a quick shower before getting ready to head for the studios.

After shower:

I dried myself and got dressed into my training clothes, and did my hair.

I head downstairs and quickly had breakfast and head for my sports car, and drove to the studio

To be honest, I am mostly dancing now for if I get to be the new 8th member for my favourite band BTS.
I will be the first female to ever join their group.

At the studio~

I dropped my bag by the chairs and warmed up. Once I have warmed up, I turned the speakers to full volume and did the choreography to a BTS called 'DNA'.
Once I was done, I did all the other dance routines and decided to take a break.
While I was taking a break, my phone started ringing.
I checked to see who it was and it was 'Big Hit'. I was squealing in excitement. But once I calmed down, I answers the call.

Bold- you
Normal- Big Hit

"Hello?"

" Is this Miss y/n?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Ah good. This is Big Hit. We are calling you to tell you... That you are hired!! Are you still wanting the job? The boys are super keen to have you."

"Yes!! Of course I still want the job!! Thank you very much!"

"Ah! Very good! We can't wait to see you too. We have booked you onto First Class flight. We'll see you in two days. Oh! Forgot to mention that now because you are joining BTS, you'll need to move to Seoul."

"Oh, ok I will. Once again, thank you very much!"

"Alright. See you in two days. Bye.

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and started squealing in excitement.
"I better get home and start packing. Two days go quick." I told myself and rushed out of the building.

At home~

I rushed inside and grabbed some boxes and packed all kitchen stuff first. I won't be needing my bed, couch or tv, because they said that is already provided for me.
Then I started packing my other things like movies, CD's and such. I left my fragile things last.
I left my toiletry things until the day j actually move.

I head upstairs to my room and grabbed my suitcases and started packing.

After nearly 2 hours of packing.

"Finally done!" I said to myself as I set two suitcases next to my closet.
It was 7:30pm so I just ordered pizza for dinner since all of my food and kitchen stuff is all packed.

20 minutes later~

Finally my pizza has arrived! I played the delivery man and ate my pizza while watching TV.

After I was finished it was 10pm so I head for bed since I'm going to Seoul tomorrow.

I head upstairs to my room and got into my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

'I can't wait to meet my favourite idols and stay with them forever!!' I thought to myself as a huge grin spread across my face.
I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

To be continued...

I am so sorry that was so short, but the next one will be a bit longer.
Love u all!!💜