War of YiZhan Version

Start from the beginning

"What did you say?!" Asked Xiao Zhan, who had slightly heard Yibo's murmur though not very clear.

"I didn't say anything."

[Already confused right? Alright now let's flashback to a few hours ago.]

Flashback a few hours ago.

"If you don't want to get your finger out, get ready to be bald!" Threatened Xiao Zhan.

While his hand pulled Yibo's hair and the victim smiled sweetly. "Do what you want, i'm bald too. I'm still handsome."

"Damn brat!" Xiao Zhan said by pulling Yibo's hair roughly and brutally.

*Aackhh!

The cry of pain was the normal response Wang Yibo called for Xiao Zhan's treatment, but he didn't forget to put his finger into Xiao Zhan's anal, a sign of revenge.

"Ahhh ... Ngghh ~"

Xiao Zhan's cries made Yibo cheer, even though his head hurt.

He used his other hand to pull Xiao Zhan's clothes on, but he held back not to let Yibo do whatever he wanted.

"You're dead, Wang Yibo!" Upset Xiao Zhan, he was resting on the front of Yibo's pants and right above his cleavage that had been taut with his knee without feeling.

Yibo was forced to pull his finger out of the warm hole and shifted his grip on Xiao Zhan's tortured corpse.

Wang Yibo bit his lip to withstand the pain and ache that spread to his head and made him dizzy.

Whereas Xiao Zhan was still spirited and agile with his hands grabbing the hair of the young man he was currently riding.

"Xiao Zhan-Ge! I'll teach you a lesson so you obey!" Growled Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, who heard an unpleasant tone issued by Yibo, tried to get up and escape before it was too late.

*Aaaaa!!

*Brughhh!!

The two young adult's bodies fell under the mattress because Yibo carried the body of Xiao Zhan who escaped by pulling the back of the sweet man's clothes, resulting in Xiao Zhan's back hitting Yibo's chest and they collapsed.

*Plak!

Xiao Zhan hit Yibo's hand violently, "WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING?!"

Ignoring Xiao Zhan's anger, Yibo immediately grabbed at the lips that had been teasing his faith.

Xiao Zhan's luminescence and wet cracks felt even fiercer, he rebelled by elbowing Yibo's stomach.

It works! The handsome man unhooked the link and whimpered in pain, the opportunity that Xiao Zhan used to get away from the demonic incarnation named Wang Yibo.

"The door is locked?!"

"Impossible who locked it?!" Xiao Zhan's gaze was immediately directed at Yibo who was staring at him with a sordid smile.

"Where is the key?!"

"Come on, Ge, where are you rushing to go? After all, you don't wear pants when you want to come out like that? What if there are demons poking your personal belongings?" Yibo teased while chuckling in satisfaction.