War of YiZhan Version

Wang YiboXiao Zhan

Fanfiction

Middle time shows at 2:15 in the morning, but no snoring sounds from two people who have finished their tiring activities.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan very tightly as if afraid that Xiao Zhan would run away from him. He is still not wearing clothes even though the air in this room is quite cold because of the air conditioner.

 He is still not wearing clothes even though the air in this room is quite cold because of the air conditioner

[This is the picture 😅😅]

Similarly, Xiao Zhan hasn't been able to wander into the dreamland either, the gray clothes he was wearing looked disheveled because of Yibo. During the fierce battle Yibo tried to take off his clothes, but he managed to hold the shirt.

Their minds wandered, especially Xiao Zhan who was overwhelmed by confusion that really made him want to drown himself in the sea.

His mind was chaotic, his heart, his feelings were chaotic, his body was also chaotic especially his room at this time, arguably like a broken ship.

Xiao Zhan looked around then he sighed heavily, 'Looks like tomorrow i have to hire a cleaning service to clean my room' he thought.

Really, a few hours ago was a fierce battle between himself and Yibo.He didn't know what demon possessed him until he acted like that.

"Yibo, are you sleeping?" Xiao Zhan asked softly.

"Not yet," Yibo answered in a hoarse voice.

"Is your head okay?"

Yibo opened his eyes and smiled, "Turns out you're worried about me huh, Ge? But really you were so cruel."

Xiao Zhan fell silent, she felt guilty. "I'm sorry," she softly said.

"You said accidentally even though you were so excited, i was just overwhelmed by your fierceness, Ge." He sneered.

Xiao Zhan turned around and hit Yibo's head, "That's your fault too! So don't mess with me."

"My fault? So it was my fault? Aiya Ge i am a victim!" Yibo did not accept being blamed unilaterally.

"Victim?"

Xiao Zhan stared at the handsome man at his side, "There are no victims more perverted than the culprit!"

"Is it because you are so tempting and still my fault?" Asked Yibo again, he just confirmed.

"Of course! Who else could it be?!" Joked Xiao Zhan ferociously.

"Tsk, just because of the uke. Do not want to budge, always want to win." Yibo softly sad.