Chapter: 22

Kakashi POV

(Go watch the fight. Between Zabuza and Haku and team 7 because its legit the same and I ain't finna type something you can just watch it wouldn't do justice to the fight and I like writeing my plot so yeah have fun.)

After Haku had died the jutsu holding (y/n), it disappeared leaving an unconscious girl on the bridges floor but there was too much tension and was still a fight happening so I was unelegable to get her before. Once we chased away gato and his men I turned around and rushed back to her running through anyone who was stupid enough to be in my way. When I reached her I saw that she had Mark's on her. One around her wrist looking to be from a struggle against a rope. There was an identical one around her ankles. She also had what looked like kunai slash marks running up and down her arms and legs. Her clothes were torn and had holes where the cut marks were. I emidiatly checked her pulse. As soon as I felt that light beating pressure of her heart beat I felt some worry go away. I picked her up and carried her bridal style.

We buried Haku and Zabuza and then returned to Tazunas house. The plan was to pack up sleep and wake up for the journey back to the leaf tomorrow. We had a meeting telling of the plan and then dispersed. I had put (y/n) in the bed before we had the meeting. I hoped she was awake before we headed out tomorrow but if not I would carry my princess back. When I got back to the room I found my princess curled into a ball on the bed. She was cold. I took off my vest and pants and i slipped on my pj pants and stayed in my sleeveless undershirt with a built in mask. I went to the opposite side of the bed and crawled in and played my arms around (y/n) she seemed to have relaxed a little more. After a little while of just admiring her I fell asleep.

•next morning•

I woke up to see that (Y/n) was still not awake, I really wanted to see her beutiful eyes but I guess that will have to wait. I pulled my mask down and planted a kiss on (y/n)'s forehead, I pulled my mask back up and got dressed for the long trip home but in the bright side I'll get to see my kids. After getting dressed I made sure all of our stuff was packed and ready to go. Then I made sure everyone else was ready to leave. We said or goodbyes and headed back to konaha.

●timeskip by 1 week●

We had gotten back to konaha about 4 days ago. (Y/n) still has yet to wake up and im actually scared that she might not wake up. I shook my head, I can't have negative thoughts in my head I must have hope. Lady Tsunade said that she was in such a state of pain and shock that she was put in a coma. The kiss have been great they don't know mommy is in the hospital yet they just think that she is handing fun with some friends and she will be back soon.

•next day•

I walked into the hospital to see the only women I care about. When I walked in I hoped she would be awake but sadly she wasn't. I walked over to her and sat in the chair that could possibly have my name kn it by how many times I've used it. I grabbed her hand and interlaced our fingersand griped her hand tightly. I wish she would squeeze back but until then I'l be right here beside her holding her hand along the way.

I ended up drifting to sleep but was awaken when I felt a slight pressure on my hand. I looked up to see (y/n)'s eye lids twitching with suprise. I stood up as fat as I could whitch caused the chair to slid back makeing her flinch at the sound.  Her eyes filled open and I finally saw those beutiful orbs that I had been loving to see "k....ka....ka....shi?" She said I g ou t up and grabbed her some water. I gave it to her and saw her as she gulped down the water as id her le depended on it. Though I wouldn't blame her she was alot a week without liquid in her throat. She finished it and lasted the cup on the little desk next to her bed. Add soon as she turned back I couldn't wait anymore I pressed my lips to hers and she responded after the initial shock. It wasnt a lustful kiss but more of a loving and longing kiss.

We pulled ayu and I was so happy she was finally awake. "How long was I asleep.?" She asked and though i expected it i was still trying to figure ot how she would react. "Well you see...... you were ot off it for 8 days." Her eyes got wider as she processed the information before looking down at her hands "I see...." she said.

We talked some more and eventually I had to leave because visiting hours were over but she only had to stay there for one more night so they could watch her vitals then she would be able to come home. The kids have really missed her so they will be happy tomorrow but currently they are at hinata having a playdate with boruto. I went home and showered to go to bed. The bed has been really big since (y/n) isnt here bit she will be back soon at least she is awake now.
.........................................................................
A/n

Hey guess didn't know if you saw but we hit #8 and I'm happy about it. I haven't posted in a while Cruz someone from my school found out about my book so i was trying to let it blow over before I posted again but anyway here is chapter 22 hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote and continue reading.