Garden Warfare School

Electric Slide and Space Cadet sat, waiting in Courtney's car. Space Cadet leaned over. "Why does the school look so old?" she asked, as she took out a hairbrush and took her hair out of it's thick ponytail. She shook her head, and some hairs landed on Electric Slide's shoulder.
Electric Slide watched her best friend brush her thick hair. Then, she put it back up into a tight ponytail and pulled it taut against the back of her head. She wanted her hair to be tight as to the point of hurting, and Electric Slide had no idea why. All she knew was she had gorgeous blonde hair, and Electric Slide had an orange frizz catastrophe on her head.
Courtney, her mother, came back out to the car. "Go inside. Have a nice day" she said, as they got out. They both said bye to her. Pretty soon, they had walked up to the doors. Electric Slide peered inside from the glass.
Zombies and Plants were crowding the hallways and talking this way and that. "You go in first" Electric Slide said. Space Cadet and Electric Slide grabbed each other's hand in case they got separated and walked inside.
The doors shut behind them, and everyone was talking so loud they couldn't hear each other.

In Dr. Zomboss's class, which was third period, a tall, muscular Zombie with shoulder length reddish brown hair sat behind them. He took out a pack of gum.
"Hey! Can I have a piece?" Electric Slide asked. The Zombie looked at her, chewing slowly. "Um, whoever you are, I don't know you" he said. His name was 80's Action Hero, and he told on legit everybody. He could be rude, angered easily, and hung out with the cool crowd. He had a contagious smile--and a contagious, gorgeous hairstyle. The reddish brown long, thick strands were shoulder length and it was tied messily around his head with a red cloth band. Thick strands of hair fell over the band, covering it up mostly.
He flicked hair out of his face, and the strand was thick, like it had hairspray covering it. Another Zombie named Super Brainz turned around. His hair was blue-black and slicked up in a professional-looking hairstyle that had no strand out of place. His chin was way too boxy.
"Don't mind him" he said gently.  Space Cadet felt the urge to smile at him.
Then, this Zombie with waist-length black and white hair came in. Her name was Immorticia. "Hello" she said, and waved to nobody.
Then, this Zombie named Jonathen turned around.