"We use bait, and when they go in for the kill, we will be there to stop them and give them a taste of their own medicine." He scanned the bar, looking for their bait, which he found just who he was looking for. "There." 

Benjamin glanced at where his brother was staring at. "You've got to be kidding me." it was the girl he had his eyes on not that long ago. "I hate you." 

✰✰✰✰

Mystic Falls. 

"Why have you brought us here?" 

Damon wanted a father/son bonding moment with his sons, although it was a few years too late. He thought it was time he made up for all the time he lost with them. It was going to be a little hard since one of his sons blamed him for ruining his life even though they wouldn't admit it. The other son just couldn't care less anymore. 

What Damon wanted was for his son to let go of all that anger and do something about it. Like scream at him or punch him. He wants to know what is going through their mind. Maybe if they did that, then they could all get back to the way how things used to be. 

He smiled at Sebastian. "What is wrong with me wanting to spend alone time with my sons?" 

"You are years too late for that," Sebastian said. "When we get together as a family, it usually ends with someone getting killed because of you." He felt a sharp pain on his side, causing him to glare at Benjamin. "What was that for?" 

"Be nice," Benjamin warned him before following to catch up with their father at the bar. All he wanted was to spend time as a family without any of them arguing. 

Sebastian stood still, not moving from his spot. He was looking for ways to escape this bonding moment with his father. 

He narrowed his eyes at a young girl staring at him. She looked at him like she knew him from somewhere. She had a pencil in her hand and a sketch pad sitting in front of her; she glanced between them. She would've continued staring if it wasn't for the boy sitting with her saying something to get her attention. 

He shook off the strange feeling and went to sit with his father and brother. As soon as he sat down, a drink was placed in front of him. "Isn't it against the law to give your underage son alcohol?" he said.

Damon laughed, aware of where his son inherited his sarcasm. "If you don't want it, don't drink it. Nobody is forcing you to do something you don't want to do," he said.

"If only you had thought about that a hundred years ago," he said before taking a sip of his drink. "Does anyone know where Uncle J has disappeared to?"

Benjamin shrugged. "I haven't seen him since last night." 

"He probably went to do something on his own now that he doesn't have to worry about the two of you." Damon already knew where his best friend was, but he wouldn't tell his sons anything since Jordan had asked him to keep it a secret.

"He probably didn't want to stick around when you are here." Once again, Sebastian glared at his brother for hitting him. "Do you mind?" 

"No, I don't." He wondered when his brother became mean when he was usually the nice one. 

Sebastian scoffed, ignoring the other conversation as they talked. If his father wanted bonding time, it might have been better if he had picked somewhere else. 

"I know you." 

All three Salvatores looked at the girl with a bandage on her neck. She ignored the others and focused on Damon, trying to work something out.