Here we go again. Benjamin should've seen this coming when his brother gets his mind set on something. Then, there was nothing nobody could do to change it. 

Sebastian looked at his brother, already knowing he was going to say something to stop him from going after this killer. He was going to treat him like always like he had no idea what he was doing. So he was going to sit and listen until he's had enough of listening.  

"Seb." Benjamin talked to him like he was talking to a child. "You know we can't save everybody. We can't stop people from doing wrong. It's not who we are. We are not heroes. We never will be. Stop trying to prove something. You know, nobody is going to treat you any differently if you manage to slip up once in a while." 

"I already know we are not heroes. You don't need to remind me about something I already know." Sebastian snatched the paper and threw it towards his brother. "I know heroes don't have blood on their hands." No matter how much he washed his hands, he could still see the blood of his victims. "They don't have to worry about slipping up and killing someone when they can't control themselves because their blood is just that good to pass." When he started, he couldn't get control of himself. He could still remember his first kill. He still has dreams about it. He wishes he was still normal before his father came and ruined it all. "Heroes don't look in the mirror and see a monster staring right back at them!" 

"Enough!" Benjamin banged his fist on top of the table, getting a few stares from people. He was more annoyed than angry at his brother. He was getting fed up with him thinking he was some sort of monster. He wished his brother could see that he was nothing like a monster. "You are not a freaking monster. Stop thinking and calling yourself one!" he took a breath to calm himself before he did something. When he was angry, he took it out on someone just like his father. He was more like his father than Sebastian was. 

"One day, you are going to get yourself into something and yourself killed. If you think I'm going to watch you lose yourself to all this, then you are in for a rude awakening. I'm your big brother. I'm meant to protect you, but how can I when it's like you don't want anyone to save you? It's like you want to die." 

"I'm not a kid anymore; you don't have to protect me." He shook his head. "Look, you don't understand what it's like t-" 

"How can you sit there and say I don't understand?" Benjamin could not believe he was hearing this right now. "I understand more than anyone what it's like. Or have you forgotten about us being the same? You are not the only one going through all this. Stop thinking you are on your own all the time." 

"I am on my own." Sebastian knew he was stubborn right though he didn't even care when he had other things on his mind. He ignored the angry look his brother was giving him, and he was about to stand up and walk away from him when he was stopped. 

"You have me!" Benjamin stood up, slammed his hands on top of the table, and leaned over to look his brother in the eyes. "You can keep pushing me away all you like, but I'm not going to go anywhere. I'm going to be by your side, helping you." 

"I'm sorry." He felt guilty. "I never meant it like that. I know I have you, and you have me. We are brothers. We are family, and as you said before, a family has got to stick together no matter what." He shook his head. "Look, how about we forget about the argument and move on?"  

It looked like Benjamin wasn't going to forget about it and walk away, but at the last second, he sat back down.

"Alright." He snatched the newspaper from the floor and laid it back on the table in front of them. "Since you want to go out and catch this killer, let's catch one. Since this is all your idea, then how are we going to do it?"