!015. pitch 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤, shaken mind.

!015. | PITCH BLACK, SHAKEN MIND! ༄
  • BLOOD WARNING! + ETC !
[ language, violence, vehicle violence,
arguments, mentions of alcohol, mentions
of drugs ] !🕯, *+ " navigation in the dark "

 | PITCH BLACK, SHAKEN MIND! ༄  • BLOOD WARNING! + ETC ![ language, violence, vehicle violence,     arguments, mentions of alcohol, mentions         of drugs ]  !🕯, *+ " navigation in the dark "

                    [ REYNA ALMONTE's ]
POINT OF VIEW *+
                     ❛  when you can 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 it all over
        your body. that 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, you can't
           𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 it. you won't ever escape it. ❜

— — — — —
🥒*⌖、𖣘! ™️
— — — — —

with a volume that pains my ears, the horrid shriek of the school bell sounds throughout the walls — signaling the end of the day. i drag myself from my seat, making sure to hand in my work on my way out. seeing as mattia wasn't anywhere in sight, i wait for his class to be released, as he has one of the strictest teachers for his last period.

catching him trudge out of the classroom with the other students, i grab the back of his hoodie to let him know i was there before he had the chance to walk away.

" was she a little too hard on you guys ? " i ask, feeling a little sympathetic towards that class.

mattia pushes a few strands of hair out of his face and tugs his hood over his head, " when is she never being hard on us ? " he replies, reaching his locker first and slipping his books inside — putting half of his supplies into his back pack.

" oh, here. " he nudges my arm with the corner of a notebook, a sleek black notebook that happens to be mine.

" thank you, did i leave it in your room ? " i ask, accepting the book and putting it on top of my pile of binders and text books.

" yes, along with this. " mattia grins, handing me a pink and grey pen with a little fluff ball on the top.

" baby, you still use these ? " he laughs at me, remembering how obsessed i used to be over those pens when we were younger.

" i do ! what's the problem, stop laughing at me ! " i protest, snatching my pen and putting it into my binder.

" i'm leaving you, i'll be at my locker. " i tell him, tugging my books closer to my chest and walking further down the hallway.

quickly turning the corner and almost colliding with me, i grab alvaro's shoulders to stop him from falling. only to notice that the two of us were matching, wearing very close to the same thing.

a simple red short sleeve shirt with grey sweatpants and a pair of white air forces, a really lazy outfit — put together without any effort.