CHAPTER 1-DRIVE

ALEXIA REEVES

God why did mummy decide to move to a deserted area, have been on the road for about 3 hours and am so exhausted and decided to find a suitable place to rest and eat.

My mum can be so annoying asking me to visit and this is the busiest time for we fashion designers, my family is one interesting family, my mum eloped with dad, my mum, Rebecca Reeves now a single mum well she is very funny and keeps the family going, my brother Daniel Reeves is a mafia don, well he is on a good cause and well my sister in law Becky Reeves, well she is more like my sister,there is this connection we have that makes her know when am in danger or when i need someone to lean on, they often called us twin siblings, I was still thinking when I suddenly saw someone in front of my car with a bag, I had to pull my brakes and get out of the car.

Hey you?? Do u want to die. What the fuck is wrong with people wanting to commit suicide, I was still yelling and there was no reply, I decided to look up at the person who almost died and i was beyond shocked, he is damn handsome.

I was short of words..my thought were,it is definitely not God that created this hunk of a guy..if it was God, was he sleeping when he made the other men, I cleared my throat to talk but I was carried and thrown at the backseat while he got into d driver seat and switched on the engine.

I was beyond furious, how dare he?? He just manhandled me and now he is driving my car without saying anything. I have no idea who he was nor where he was taking me to, he was holding a gun and was bleeding making me have various thoughts of who he was, I felt this knot in my stomach and spark from the place his hand touched while he carried me and I came to conclusion it was fear and anger.

The little control I had flew away when I realized it was a child in the bag, I was beyond angry,did he just kidnap a child, stop the car I shouted
Would you just keep quiet,you are sure lousy, why was it you I had to encounter,he hissed.

God his voice, its masculine,what are you thinking Alexia, snap out of it,I jabbed him by the waist and then he groaned and the car came to an halt. I came down from the car and he got down and pointed the gun at me but I did the skills I learn from my mafia brother and got the gun, he was damn surprised and I smirked at him.
Alex was dumbfounded, it wasn't that he couldn't fight back, but she surely did take him by surprise.

Hey give me back the gun, it isn't child play.

Who are you?? And did u kidnap that child.

Oh god this girl can be annoying, I didn't kidnap the child, give me back the gun, he was grunting this time
When he saw she wouldn't listen, he decided to tell her part of the truth, because judging from her face she isn't going to let go, he sighed, I work for the CIA, I was on mission that happened to flop and I need to get the child back to the office, this is my Identification card.

With that i gave him the gun and entered the front seat and he got into the driver seat and then I decided to question him further, I carried the child, he was stinking like he hadn't taken his bath for days and the baby was cute, his napkin was soaked and he was crying so, even this hunk of a guy needed to get cleaned, his wound needed to be taken care of.

Hey, what's your name and what's this  baby name?? Moreover you guys need to take care of yourself, stop the car.

Can't this guy hear?? What the fuck???

Can u stop using the fuck word, am Alex, he is Sasha, and let me look for a stream around, my God spare me the trouble of talking, I need the silence.
Well that alone shut me up.