Chapter 1: Wheels on the Bus Part I

10 years later~

Honey's POV

10 whole years of just seeing him but not talking to him. We may have not have been going to the same middle school but I did see him more over the summer. All we said was "hi" before I had to go with my parents on vacation as we always do. Doctor says it helps us stay a "happy family". Dad had constant "business trips" with his employer, Cathy. I've meet her once. Hated her. So did mom. Mom had dates with her favorite Gin and tissues. I'd usually see her pass out on the couch with the wedding ring on the floor next to 3 bottles and scattered tissues. I learned how to make dinner after that.

My sister kept up jobs and way always away. Cooki would be the one taking me to school. School wasn't that bad. I made one friend.

Graduating as the only openly gay boy in the class, Zyphire AngelLock. He was the opposite despite his last name. Openly gay and into demons and the paranormal. Our sleepovers were constant, so were our practices. After we graduated , and I had nothing to do after that, Zyphire invited me to this party. When I was there he pulled me to the basement for this ceremony, something we were waiting for. We had to drink this juice they say was the blood of Lilith that was given to them.

There was at least 10 people there. Me and Zyphire were the only to survive the drink. We were possessed after that. Lilith helped us through the whole thing. How to control our powers and how to live with it. We used our powers for everything but never against people, only to those who try to hurt us. We were never caught at least that was a plus.

The decided to make a high school for Ed Wuncler for being him. A fake, dumb, greedy, rich ass-ok not everyone knew that about him except the rich part. He decided to stay low and help out schools and be the principal of the school. How.... Fun. I go there now. Orientation wasn't all that great, At least I know that he's in the school with me.

I woke up from a dream about my home, my real home not this wonderland hellhole, where i belong. Welp, better get ready for the first day.

Putting on a black school skirt a light pastel pink button up shirt and a large pink jacket, that twice my size, with pink flats and black stockings. Mother was passed out on the couch again so i made me some sugary

cereal and sat down thinking of the dream. Then he came back in my head. Maybe this time I'll finally talk to him.

~~~~~~~~

I'm just looking out the window and it's cold outside

There are two boys yelling behind me and I'm terrified

Counting trees as they pass me by

And I'm trying not to look across the aisle

'Cause Maya's letting Dan put his hand up her skirt

And she's got her hand down his pants.

Getting on the bus, Zyphire notices me first.

"Oh my god is that Honey?!" He says gasping dramatically. I smiled and walked towards him Before tripping and hurting myself on the floor. I look to see who did it. Not to my suprise it was Ming Long-Dou. I swear I never did anything to her, she just hates me. Once when we were 12, she pushed me off my bike and when I asked why, she told me, "I looked at something that wasn't mine". Whatever that meant. So whatever chance she got she took it to torment me. Seeing her here and knowing she's in the same school as me just makes me know that these 4 years are going to be hell.

"Oh look the crying, stealing, whore is here." and laughs like what she said was absolutely funny. Zyphire came to me and picked me up. He takes me away from her before saying