"She's really adorable and whenever I look at her she reminds me of you, mom." Sehun said blushing at the fact.

"At last you found someone who caresses your heart." His mom felt comforted and eased at it.

"Rest well, mom. Bye. Love you." He said placing a soft kiss on her cheeks before heading out of the hospital room. On his way to the parking lot, he coincidentally met Mrs. Choi who just got off a random ICU ward.

"Mrs. Choi?" He asked astound at her presence.

"Ahhh! Se... Sehun?" She stuttered giving him a surprised look.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ahh... I came here to visit my cousin who went on an elbow surgery few days ago." She said walking along with him outside the hospital.

"Oh!"

"Yes! By the way, are you okay with Go Ara?" The lady asked him curious about his answer. Sehun stopped in his track and looked at her with a confused look.

"Go Ara? Whom you are talking about Mrs. Kim?" He was perplexed.

"Lee Go Ara, the blind girl from my flower shop." She cleared. Sehun felt a hit of ecstasy in his heart hearing for the first time, the beautiful name of the girl he loves.

"Ahh! Yea yea yes I am. She is really sweet and kind." He looked down at his feet and blushed.

"Mmmm... Can you promise me something?" She asked all of a sudden stopping on her track.

"Mmmm?"

"Please don't ever leave her, okay? She's a girl who had her childhood lives living in an orphanage, not much exposed to the world and more than that, she had never had someone who truly loved and cared for her. During her 14 birthday, I adopted her and brought her up as an aunt. In that case, I don't want her to be treated the same way being unloved by the world when I am gone too." He couldn't find words to reply, or didn't know how to reply.

"Wha... Whatt do you mean by... gone?" He stuttered.

"Uhmm... I mean, anything can happen any time. I just want you to understand that she isn't a normal girl like others. Though she lacks something, she is still one unique human being I've ever seen in my life. Let her live and made her happy." Sehun let out a sigh, gulping in before slowly shaking his head.

"I can understand. I promise that I'll stay by her side." He said giving her one last smile.

"Mmm. Thank you."

***

Sehun watched her from outside as she grabbed her handbag and phone from the counter before biding Mrs. Choi. When she got out, he walked over to her and grabbed her gently by her wrist, making her jerk at his sudden touch.

"Hey?! ... Is that ... you?" She hesitantly asked him looking somewhere. He let out a soft smile and let go of her hand.

"Yes." He said looking into her crystal oceanic blue eyes.

"Guess I am late?" She said biting her lower lips in discontent. He shook his head, smiling sweetly.

"No! I am earlier." She let out a quick chuckle.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes!"

"Just hold my hand and I'll guide you, okay?" A small blush flown off at those words, but the moment he intertwined his fingers with hers, it wasn't even a mere one to react with.

'Ahhh! Why does he wear like that?'

'He looks familiar to me.'

'Is he a celbrity?'

BLIND LOVE ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें