A Tricksters Harsh Love

"Come on Jennie. My brother just brought his girl into his room. You agreed to help knew scare her away."

"I know. It's just... Imscaredofthedark."

"Well sorry babe, it's too late to turn back now. Here, you go first up the tree. I'll give you a boost. But be quiet!"

"Cc! Quit pushing! I'm short too ya know."

"Yeah yeah. Just hurry up and pull me up."

That slut has it coming. She thinks she can just waltz right in and destroy the relationship between my brother and I. I don't think so. I may be adopted and maybe it was my fault our parents died but we are all each other has got. This prank, while certantly not the best I've ever created, will definintly scare her. She might even pee herself.

Giggling evily to myself I give Jennie the sign. I'm set up in my post. She signs back an affirmative for her. Good. We crack open the window to my brothers room. I can't see anything but I can hear her moaning. Ew. TMI bro. I know I know. I'm the one who is creeping. But it is in the name of all that is good and just. Slaying evil and all that jazz.

I look over at Jeenie, she looks a little queezy. I never should have asked her to help with this part. She has had a crush on Jeremy since we were kids. I look over at her and mouthe for her to snap out of it. She gets a hard look in her eyes and nods. Good. Now this mission is revenge for her too. Revenge on the skank stealing the man that was never hers but that once she grows some balls she will ask out.

3... 2... 1...

I push the alarm button on my brothers car. We can hear him swear and I have to hold in my giggle. Once he is gone I turn on his surround sound to creepy groaning. Jennie controls the volume for that and is doing an excellent job. I fish around in my bag and grab the control to the toy car attached to a rope tied to his door nob. Meanwhile Brittany's breathing accelerates and she calls weakly for Jeremy. I turn the toy car's speed up all the way and release the brake. I slams the door shut and the knot on the knob release perfectly allowing the car to zoom down the hallway sending many traps off nicely and sending tons of marbles bouncing down the stairs so my brother has trouble getting back up here.

Jennie is holding a rope that leads to a bucket of ice sitting above Jeremy's doorway. Using twigs from the tree we are hiding in I scrape them across the window. Then we both spit spit balls at the skank. She screams and runs toward the door. But there is a trick to opening it giving Jennie just the right amount of time to drop freezing water on a, most likely naked, Brittany.

Jennie and I scramble to the top of the roof so niether of them will be able to see us and we have a great view of the driveway where a shocked Jeremy has to kick open the now locked door. We high five each other a job well done.

"Cc, the text!"

"Oh yeah!" I send a text to Jeremy telling him the movie is over and that I will be heading to Jennie's house soon. We needed an alibi and a couple of our friends went on an all expense paid movie date tonight providing they give us their movie tickets at school tomorrow.

"Do you want some Jelly Bellys?"

"Yes, please. I'm starving." And I really was. I haven't eaten since dinner which was like 3 hours ago.

Sitting on the roof we can see perfectly when a dripping, practically naked Brittany runs to her car yelling at Jeremy angrily. He doesn't even try to stop her.

I look at Jennie and say, "Job well done mate. I donna believe she still be acoming around here noon to soon. Whats say you lassie? Arg!" I end my little speech with my finger in the shape of a hook.

Laughing, she just shakes her head and lays back with her arms crossed behind her head. I mimic her movements and sigh but before I can speak the sliver of moon blurs and I fall asleep, the forgotten candy in my hand rolling down the roof.