An Interview with AmbergrisJane

Hello AmbergrisJane,

Thank you so much for speaking with us.

PP - Would you tell us a little about yourself?

AmbergrisJane -

Alrighty. I'm a 32 year old dentist from the Philippines. I live in my island hometown, where I have a small dental clinic. I'm the youngest of two siblings, wherein, my older brother is an m.d.

I love sports and I like traveling very much. I cycle to and from work everyday, and I swim in the sea every time I get the chance to do so. When time and money allows, I go solo budget- backpacking around the country.

PP - How long have you been on Wattpad?

AmbergrisJane -

I've been here for four months. I joined on September 2016.

PP - What do you enjoy most about the PoetsPub?

AmbergrisJane -

I enjoy the interaction, and the creativity encouraged by the Pub. Everyone is welcome.

PP - How long have you been writing poetry?

AmbergrisJane -

I started writing poetry for a highschool project, but my teacher said they were not good, so I stopped. I tried again in college, and I think it improved.

PP - Where do you find inspiration for your poetry?

AmbergrisJane -

I find inspiration in life, books, comic books, lots of movies and the ocean.

PP - Is poetry your main genre or do you write other things? If so what else do you enjoy writing?

AmbergrisJane -

I'm good at writing prescriptions. Lay people can read it! Lol! :))

PP - What advice would you give to poets who are just starting out?

AmbergrisJane -

Just keep doing what you're doing. Pour your heart out.

PP - Do you have a favorite author on Wattpad? What about outside of Wattpad?

AmbergrisJane -

On wattpad: silvanamd, soullessdaydream, mystresmyna, lyttlejoe, ruechari, seasofme, RichardHigley, BillTemple and stripey

Outside of wattpad: Victor Hugo, Dante, Nien Cheng, Jussi Adler- Olsen, Neil Gaiman, PD James, Chris Yost, Craig Kyle, Frank Miller, Rick Remender, J. Rizal, and Pol Medina Jr.

PP - You are throwing a dinner party and you can invite any 10 authors, living, dead or fictional. Who do you invite?

AmbergrisJane -

10 only? Can't I imagine big and invite the everyone listed above? :))

PP - Thank you so much for speaking with us. Is there anything else you would like to add?

AmbergrisJane -

Treat everyone as a friend. Stay humble. Shake off the prejudices if you can. Travel alone, if the opportunity is given. Also, it wouldn't hurt to try and be kind to the people you get to meet everyday.

I think that's all. Thank you very much for giving me this chance to be a part of your group, Poets Pub.

PP - Thank you again for speaking with us. Your wonderful contributions to the Pub are greatly appreciated! Congratulations again on being a 2016 Pubber of the Year runner up.