bitchass n*ggas from germany

Emma:
Connor from Germany and I met on one of those 'mAkE lgbT fRiEndS' posts. He was a bisexual man with an apparent fetish for touching his muscular baseball friends arm. We genuinely talked about everything and anything EXCEPT the time diff was 7 hours, knowing me I caught feelings immediately and we only talked for like two days. Connor told me he thought I had a good a personality and was cute and then SUSAN FELL IN LOVE IMMEDIATELY. After this Susan (me) got clingy as hell and texted him 25:7 and he ghosted me for weeks. Eventually he texted and told me his parents took his phone and found out he was gay. And also insisted he stopped talking to me????? I remember once when I was texting him I was watering flowers and got soaking wet. His words also aided that.

Connor from Germany: This fatass fucking gay bitch followed me for some find s friend shit. I mean she was kinda hot but lowkey tried WAY too hard. Ngl I'm secretly gay but like girls are pretty i guess? My dick is so small tho like the gay community banished me, i tried to fit in really hard but THEYRE so aids. Basically this crazy bitch was totally into me so I fucked with her gooooood hahahaha Biggs 😎. I told her I liked her so she stayed up until THREE AM to text me she's BONKERS YOOOO. I think my dick is small because I'm a white german and tbh hitler MANIFESTED the FUCK outta that shit. I play baseball but only to stare at the white boys small penis prints, it turns me on so fucking hard and I like being dominated. Once this SusanLenaEmma girl told me that she had a she-we. Oh yeshhhh and i ghosted her and pretended like my dad took my phone, tbh i was too busy getting my cheeks clapped by my step dad. His name was Gerald.