“I want you to act like my girlfriend.” he stated.

“What!? No!”I exclaimed, that won't happen, never. He looked at me with those eyes, I sigh.

“Why?” I ask.

“My girlfriend, she cheated on me.,” Jin sighed sadly, my eyes soften a bit before reaching his broad shoulders.

“Who?”

“Yongshi.” no way, the girl that Namjoon have introduced me as her girlfriend. Well, that ain't my problem.

“And why am I included to this?”

“Because she cheated on me for your bestfriend.” he explained, I didn't want to help. It was tiring.

“Please?” he begged. He begged for almost 20 minutes while I just keep on saying no.

“I'll treat you food everyday.” I can't just say no to food, I mean, its food. I thought it for awhile then thought that If I agree to this, I won't
be using my money to buy food.

“Sure.”

--

“So what are we gonna do again?” Jin sighed as I have already asked this for the tenth time now. He explained once again and I nodded nervously. Never in my life that I had a boyfriend, especially someone who I hated for the past few months.

He explained for the tenth time and I nodded, understanding his statement just now.

“So, where are we going?” I ask, he looked at me and grab my hand catching me off guard. His hands were big and perfect for mineーwhy was I explaining this?

He opened the car door for me before hoping on, turning the car keys, the engine started. I looked out the window, watching the houses that we passed by.

My eyelids started to get heavy so might as well sleep for a while, it wouldn't be that bad, right?

=-=

“Hey, wake up.” I immediately sat up straight only to have my back bones crack. I groaned and rubbed my eyes slowly before yawning. He grabbed my hand and fixed my hair. We both made our way to the entrance and loom at him, asking on what to do next.

Looking around our surrounding, he dragged me to a storw where they sell some souvenirs. He handed me a bracelet that matched his.

“This looks good, we should definitely buy this” he stated, not giving me time to respond. He already went to the counter with the matching bracelets.

He walks up to me, putting the bracelet around my wrist. We exit the store and head to another one. Jin said that he will buy those stuff for me, thanking me to act along. It was really great, and never have I thought that Jin would be this nice, his rude attitude turned into a good one, catching me off guard.

“Ah, let's eat. I bet you're hungry too.” he stated, I nod in agreement before entering a small restaurant. It was a Japanese restaurant.

“Konnichiwa!” a girl bowed. She smiled at us.

“A table for two please.” Jin said. The worker nodded before leading us to the table, handing us a menu.

After ordering, we both talk about random things. And that was one thing we have in common, good at random things.

“Today was great, Jin. Thanks for taking me to the mall.” I admitted shyly, unconsciously tucking strands of hair behind my hair.

“Oh, same to you too. Thank you too Y/n.” he stated, after that, he bid goodbye before driving away.

Today was really.....unexpected.

My hater just turned into my lover.